What players have what hobbies/talents?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Could you narrow it down a bit? That's quite a lot to list.
(Pls don't do so many ;-; Only do the ones you MOST enjoy and are good at)
uhm
that actually was the ones I most enjoy and am the best at... :s

I guess if I narrowed it down even more, then competitional debating and music as both a hobby and a talent, reading and games as hobbies and general logic as a talent. But that would be the absolute bare minimum.

You don't exactly have to put me in some list, though. I just shared what I like and what I'm good at, if you want to put it in a list, sure, I've nothing against it, but that's not why I posted them.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
I never said that! Java is actually quite a good first language, as it close to the syntax of other C type languages and doesn't require memory management and like. What I actually said was that learning assembly first would result in you tearing out your hair.
Blargh. My memory fails me.

Though dynamically typed languages would take a load off of learning your first language, still.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I never said that! Java is actually quite a good first language, as it close to the syntax of other C type languages and doesn't require memory management and like. What I actually said was that learning assembly first would result in you tearing out your hair.
Assembly isn't that bad at all, you just need to be on the up and up with hex math.

But java really is a great language to start with. The compiler is picky, but programming languages generally are unless you want undefined behaviour.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I love Singing.. uh, but I don't know whether I'm good at it or not.
Drawing, I guess is a talent?
I'm into a tonne of photography and writing, I read a fuckton and I like to cook for fun.

I think the only talent I have is drawing, and I don't even think that's a talent.
But it insecurity and compliment denial is a talent, sign me up for #1 10/10