What does your name and favourite colour say about you?

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's simple. People say your favourite colour and birth name defines who you are, and it can be creepily accurate! Just pick a colour out of;
Red
Orange (Haha I accidentally wrote organ.. oops)
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo
Purple/Violet
Pink
Turquoise
Magenta (Darker Pink but I dont have the colour so ew)
Brown
Black
White
Gray
Silver
ORRRRR
Gold
(And hopefully you favourite colour IS in there xD)
And say your first name (Optional)
-If you don't want it out in public you can PM me if you still want the answer (though you could probably look it up for yourself)-
For example;
My name is Emma
Yes, I'm perfectly comfortable saying it, just not my last name (derp).
And my name means (where I've searched);
The most gorgeous woman ever seen. Known to randomly throw out little adorable and hysterical one-liners. Very artistically talented. One who has no true idea of her true beauty, both inside and out. A very very special woman that has the love and admiration of a person willing to do almost anything for her. A rainbow child who is not afraid to stand up and be different, especially when all her friends turn to popular subcultures. Taken from the little-heard-of seventies cartoon show, Emma and the Defenders, she is amazingly fun and loves all her friends. Eccentric, weird, crazy. She is probably the most fun person you will meet in your entire life. You often question her sanity, but shes too entertaining for you to care.
(Taken from the first and fifth answer, just to mix it up, as will all other results.)
Welp, you can even say your middle name if your more comfortable with that.
Note: This is just a little fun and you don't have to participate if you don't want to, also, if you're embarrassed/annoyed by your answer the post can be deleted if you please and/or I can PM you the answer. :)

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Caitlin c: fav colour be blue ;D
I KNOW THIS ALREADY. Lezz do dis.
NAME:
Caitlin:
The correct spelling and Irish meaning pure
Caitlin's are usually brunette with gorgeous eyes and are extremely beautiful. They are always seen dancing. Almost always are laughing or smiling and are generally happy. If not for themselves, for others. Can be alittle strange sometimes but in an amazing way that makes you think,why can't I just let go and act like her. Loyal.
Super outgoing and up for anything once you get to know her. She's extremely clumsy so watch out. Good beliefs and morals, she isn't the type of girl who would trade her friends for anything. She is known to go after Nicks. *wink wink* Most of the time addicted to chocolate, and any other type of good food at that. But know she'll always have your back.

Colour: Blue
Personality Color Blue
While you may not exhibit all the character traits of a personality color blue as listed here, if blue is your favorite color you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
  • With a personality color blue as your favorite color you are conservative, reliable and trustworthy - you are quite trusting of others although you are very wary in the beginning until you are sure of the other person. At the same time, you also have a deep need to be trusted.
  • You are not impulsive or spontaneous - you always think before you speak and act and do everything at your own pace in your own time. You take time to process and share your feelings.
  • You are genuine and sincere, and you take your responsibilities seriously.
  • Having a personality color blue means you have a deep need for peace and harmony in your everyday life - you don't like having your feathers ruffled. You would benefit from daily meditation and quiet time for reflection, introspection and self-discovery.
  • You appear to be confident and self-controlled, but may be hiding your vulnerable side.
  • Being a personality color blue means you are generally fairly even-tempered, unless your emotions take over - then you can become either moody and over-emotional, or cool and indifferent.
  • You are sensitive to the needs of others and caring with your close circle of friends. While you are friendly and sociable, you prefer the company of your own close group of friends.
    • You are a rescuer and love to be needed but one of your lessons is to learn to love yourself first - you live from your heart and are always busy putting the needs of others first.
    • You can be rigid - you like to stick to what is familiar to you and it is hard to sway you from your path - you stubbornly do things your way even if there is a better way.
    • You need to have direction & order in your living and work spaces - untidiness and unpredictability overwhelm you.
    • You don't like to draw attention to yourself - you prefer to be in the background.
    • While you don't like to have discord or conflict in your life, you are often the cause of conflict with others; you can be quite manipulative but in a very subtle way.
    • You make a loyal and faithful marriage partner and you are an honest, trustworthy and sincere friend. You form strong attachments, but risk a tendency to become codependent.
    • You can be quite emotional, aware of others feelings and sensitive to the moods of others.
    • You are sentimental and love things from the past. You cry easily at sad movies.
    • You compare the present to the past, looking to authority figures, parents, bosses or other leaders, to support your beliefs about the world.
    • You are approachable and friendly, always making people feel welcome in your life.
    • You have a thirst for knowledge in order to gain wisdom and appear knowledgeable in whatever area interests you.
    • You are spiritual or religious with a high degree of devotion to family, God, or other causes that are important to you.
    • You can be too cautious and worry about every little thing.
    • If reacting negatively, you are prone to self-pity.
EDIT:
what if you hate every single colour

what then
You have a dead soul. xD ;-;
And you can use your name.

Reactions: Arachadonic