What About new teams or free for all matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
There was an earlier request for us to switch from the red vs blue cliche. Which, we still like and to prevent having to fix all the name colours so we have a green and yellow, and then a green and yellow version for staff, and then the 2 premiums for each of their skins. It gets a bit pointless.

Free for all matches are.. erh.. Something promising but they kind of take away the "wars". We're not an FPS, we're not a professionally maintained shoot-em-up, we're a simple port of a form of FPS on Minecraft, and we hardly do a good job at imitating them, so why should we take all of their aspects? It's bad enough we have a map SwordBase which copies the spawn concept and does so horribly that spawnkilling occurs. Besides, random spawns are too random in an FFA match and what if we have some underground areas too? The fighting won't go there.

Whilst I like the concept of FFA options (and I have put it forth too), theres still a niche over it that I don't like.

Celebrir

Reaction score
Ok... I would have said, can't you search? This got allready suggested. But yeah, I guess we all know...

Gamer, these two things allready got suggested, and denied

Molegrave

Reaction score
something that might help FFA: a spawn room high up in the sky. safe there, everywhere else is just for killing. and since its in the sky, you cant go back. different color teams would be a waste of time though.

Reaction score
Ah yes. If we get new teams. We have to work over almost every map. Just add new spawns for the teams ;D

Or! Actually re-design the whole server. That would mean tampering with Yuck's Build too :(

Ahiya

Reaction score
Free For All would be a very great idea, but the problem is how are we going to deal with the spawn points?

Status
Not open for further replies.