Welp...

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
So, if you haven't noticed, I've been quite inactive over the past few weeks. Many reasons for this, first off, life. So much stuff is going on in my life right now, school, driving, friends, family, school, school, and school. I just simply don't have the time to focus on the community and mainly, staffing. Another reason I've been inactive is because of Minecraft, I just have lost intrest in the game. Now, I know what you're saying "OMG WTF MC??? HOW U BE DISIN MC???" Well, there's a couple of reasons why. First off, the game has become too bloated for my likings. Things just have become unfun for me, and I long for the old days. Second reason is probably I've just been playing it for too long, a simple over-time loss of intrest. Nothing against the community, just simply I can't motivate myself to play anymore. So I'm leaving, yes, I have given this plenty of thought, whether I should leave or not. But when I read the last meeting re-cap today, and saw I was warned for inactivity, I told myself "You better decide now." I spent the day deciding what to do. I decided "What's the point in doing something if there is no fun in it?" If I ever gain intrest in the game again, this will be the first place I'll come, but for now I bid you adeu.
Long story short, I'm leaving for now, goodbye all, it has been a fun time, and I'll miss you all, but goodbye for now.

• @Defiant_Blob - One of my best friends in the community. You've been along my side for the time I've known you and vice versa. The only thing I'm mad at is that you hardly speak on TeamSPEAK. But all is forgiven. :p Keep Aeres in good condition, and good luck!
  • @killer1525 - Another one of my best friends who's also stuck by my side and been with me throughout the year. Keep in touch via Steam, mmk?
  • @Duffie - Also another good friend I've had, one of the few girls I've seen to play Minecraft, or, any games in total, most girls I know just talk about other stuffs. You better also keep in touch via Steam, and make sure that guy who works at your mom's work stays away from the hose ;)
  • @Cheeseman21 - I remember when me and you both started SMP at the same time, you were my neighbor in the guest zone, then we got promoted and you became my neighbor in Aeromar (if I spelt that right). We were good friends and shtuff, I'll miss you, good luck in your quest to conquer the Swiss army ;)
  • @uhtr5r - I remember all the way back to when you were a miner on old SMP, looks like you were promoted to Op after all, even if it was some alternative way :p You've been a good friend aswell and showed me alot about redstone, and I'll miss you also.
  • @MindCrafty & @The Phantom - Even if you guys probably wont read this, you two have been the best HC's I've ever played with, I was sad to see you guys go, and now, well, I guess I'm doing the same, maybe I'll see you guys again some day.
  • @Blocktopia - I'll miss you all and I am frankly a bit sad to leave, but I'd rather leave now than to either drop off the face of the community without a trace or painfully keep playing while the life is sucked out of me. Thank you all for such a great time. This has been one of the best experiences in my life, and I owe it all to you guys. Just keep up with what you're doing staff and everyone else, have fun and a great time here, I know I did.

Reactions: Duffie

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
:cry::cry::cry:refesh you were my first real friend when i joined the blocktoia and its sad to see you leave i hope you come back and visit again until then cya dude :(

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
:'C Though I wish it wasn't true, I understand what you mean. It's really sad to see you go, but I can hope that we might meet in the future again, or mayhaps you regain interest. You were one of my first friends on SMP, along with Fatalis. Good luck to wherever you go, you will be missed! :cry:
I'll try to stay in touch via Steam. Cya on there.

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
The forums will be deeply affected by the loss of your chickens. Sorry to see you go, but I hope you're successful in all your ventures :D

The Phantom

Mr. Sexy Cobblestone
Reaction score
  • @MindCrafty & @The Phantom - Even if you guys probably wont read this, you two have been the best HC's I've ever played with, I was sad to see you guys go, and now, well, I guess I'm doing the same, maybe I'll see you guys again some day.
I may not play on the servers, but I still come 'round these parts from time to time. ;)

Well @Refresh100, it's been a pleasure. Plenty of good memories-- best of luck in life. Thanks for being a loyal member of Blocktopia! I'm sure we'll run into each other somewhere down the trail.

All the Best,
-Phantom

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
"Hate to see her go but love to watch her leave, with that......"
Never mind.

I hate to see you leave bud, It's been fun and I fully know what you mean about it not being fun anymore, I myself have thought, quite a few times over, leaving or giving up my position on the server, but this isn't the place nor time for that.

You should stop in and say "Hi" and don't be a stranger on steam or email ;)

I don't even know what to but here, so much I just want to type, but I don't know how to type it, this just makes me sad. :cry:

also; I now dedicate this old photo to your memory:

(Even if it was just a day, and not a week)

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Thank you all for the goodbye's and farewell's, and lemme tell ya guys, you're not makin it easy to leave. Yes, I'll still lurk the forums, I'll visit Primordia every once-in-awhile, etc. etc.
But if you want to play with me one last time on Primordia, I'll be on all day tomorrow (11/11/11). Stop by, come buy, say "bye." I will say, this is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life, but if any of you guys wanna keep in touch, add me on Steam or add me on Xbox LIVE. I'd be delighted to keep in touch with some of you.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I somehow missed this yesterday :( I never really went on the 1.7.3 server all that much, but you were one of the few people I did see on it C:
Good luck with life, and, although I, and I'm sure a lot of other people, am sad to see you leave, I understand why you wouldn't want to stay here if Minecraft was becoming boring :c.
So, yeah, bye, and good luck again with everything :)

Knight365

Reaction score
"Still stuck with the chickens, I see." -Duffie
"I've had this avatar since I joined here, and I'll have it when I leave." -Refresh
Indeed, although I haven't known you for a long time, I won't forget the times you were on smp with the Arcem members, good luck with your life. :(