Well...

bored38496

Reaction score
It is with great sorrow that I am posting here today. Recently, I have been hard-pressed to find the time to log on to the Zombie server. Between my job and my schooling, I cannot foresee a point in the near future in which my activity will return to it's former, and far more active numbers. So it is with regret in my heart that I inform the community that am unfortunately resigning from my position as a Zombie Operator.

I will not be leaving the community though. I'll still be around to harrass joke around with you guys ;)

I had a great time being a player, an even better time being an Operator, and I had the best time making friends and interacting with all of you fantabulastical people :~)

Goodbye! (not really though I'm still here don't be sad or I'll cry at you guys)

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Well, goodbye Bored, you were an awesomely cool Operator and we will miss you. But I'm happy you aren't leaving the community entirely, so I guess we'll see you around :p

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Well you were a fantabulastical op! We are all really gonna miss you staffing on zombie!

I didn't get to talk to you much on zombie due to (WHAT TIME IS IT?!) timezones I think. But I remember you were a great op.

Hope to see you on the server still!

storm886

Reaction score
It's sad to see you go bored. I can remember that you were staff even when I first joined Blocktopia in 2011. Thanks for the trivia in Adventure Time, It's Algebraic!