Well... This was unexpected huh?

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Hmm. Guess this is the end of the road for me. From the first time I went on Blocktopia, I have always loved it. The staff has always been amazing, and you can tell great effort has gone into making the servers, and keeping them running.

A big thanks to all the Head Admins and Head Controllers, for making my time here so special. To everyone, keep doing what you do. I will most likely pop in from time to time, to see how the servers are going. I'll stay on irc, but I'm going to try to stay out of #Blocktopia. You can send me a PM if you want my skype or want to know which channels I will stay in.

So... I guess this is good-bye.

Guess I'll do some shout outs.

KingSam - You are an amazing HC, and you have always been a great guy. Don't lose your sexy. :p
Alkatraz - Very nice guy, and you always seem to be there.
Razinao - You are an amazing map builder and staff, keep doing it!
LagWarrior - Baa. Sorry I never talked on TS.
0x3c0 - We didn't talk much, but you were lots of fun to staff with.
Matt_Allen - I have known you for a fair bit, and you are awesome. Let's just say that.
Marnixxie - :p You were always lots of fun. <3
Winner - You are a great staff member, and I hope you go far.
Catgirl - You were always fun to hang around with in irc. You should keep writing!
Gameprochampion - You are a great staff member, and I'll still see you around.
Darkblaze - Oink. Strange skin, but you are fun to play TNT with.
Benster - You have really grown from when I first met you. Keep on growing, and you will go far. :)
Chinner - You have also grown. Amazing to see such a transformation. :)
Ethical - We have not talked for a LONG time! But it was great to know you, and you are a great guy.
Airkid - Fun pig. :p

I can keep going on for hours. But I'm sorry I won't. To every one else, I'm sorry you did not get a shout out, and I partly did not want to do any because of this. But, I will miss you all, and you have all helped me grow as a person.

And I guess you might want a reason. Well, I recently started thinking. I came to Blocktopia, had lots of fun, learned lots of stuff, but now my time is ending. I have learned what I needed to learn, and now I can leave. I'm sorry if this is really random, but I just feel like it's time to let go. I will always remember Blocktopia, and I'll always remember to stop by.

I'm sorry for leaving TNT, and I know it is in need of staff. I encourage anyone reading this to visit TNT Wars, and see if it is the server for you. I didn't know I would like it, until I decided to try it. And look where I ended up 5 months later. :D

KingSam, please don't ban me. :c

EDIT: I'll stay in #Blocktopia for a few days.

icheesy

Reaction score
You didn't say you were leaving in the forum of: [removed]
Is that the reason why you are actually leaving? To join that?

There was need to bring another forum into this. The link has been removed. -Pick Yer Poison

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
:/ Will you ever visit? You're one of my best friends in this community, and you're now leaving? I remember the SMP and TNT days with you. I will greatly miss it.

Good luck. Make sure you visit sometime...

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
You didn't say you were leaving in the forum of: -snip-
Is that the reason why you are actually leaving? To join that?
Was there really a need to bring another forum into this?
Anyways....I'm really going to miss you dragosh, the memories of old build together and TNT will always be what I remember you by, and the fact you're a great person, I hope you visit often, and return some day.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I legit just started crying I really cant take another staff member leaving after so many jut resigning and leaving recently. I know it doesn't matter what i say but I will miss you you were a Great TNT Op to me you were like a Grenadier you also made some good maps and we had some good times but I guess its good bye so good luck with your future endeavours.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Drag, I first logged into a blocktopia server (tnt) when you were trusted. I bet I can safely say that you are my first friend from blocktopia, whether you like it or not :p. That, and you were also the reason I started using xD

Best of wishes,

evilsquirrel

emosquirrel

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
This makes me sad. One because you were a great player and great guy. Two because you are the first ever to have me in a shout-out. Also that now I am getting more into minecraft again now that college is starting back up. Weird huh? Hope to see you around!(I better see you around)

onfire37

Reaction score
Wow.. I am at a loss of words :/ Almost all of the people I have come to know are leaving, makes me sad D: I hope you do come back for a visit from time to time. Also does this mean you want me to remove you from the clan?

/me pushes the Darth Vader button.

We will all miss you Drag!

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Come back :confused:
well jk.

You learned what you need to learn but it doesn't mean you can stop learning :)
anyway it was fun having you here, we'll miss you :D bye.

Take this with you-- :bomb:

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I'll really miss you Dragosh D:
You were a really fun and nice op to be around on tnt :D You were even in my dream one night :3
Now I better go look at another thread before I start crying :(
Bye-bye.
I think I'll end on a happy note though,
:D

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
You were brilliant, and I'm sad to see you leave. Good luck with whatever you choose to do, and hopefully I'll be there when you decide to visit.

Dion

Reaction score
I think im driving off all the TnT staff :(

Goodby, Have a good life. I had alot of fun with you, and i hope you can stop by again. :)