Well, this is the end for me.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
I never thought it would come to this point this soon. As much as i hate to say it, and how much i will probably regret this, it needs to be done. I am resigning from my position and leaving the community for a while.

In the 1 1/2 years i have been here i have met so many new friends and had a great time with them all. I gave my best i could at helping out when i could and i tried my best to make a difference for the better. My only regret is that i can not continue helping and that i could not make as big as a helping impact that i intended to.

I have met so many friends here, so many that if i make a list of people who i want to remember that it will take a more than just this one post. However, the truth is that i loved you all. Whether you were one of my closer friends here, or someone who i banned. Maybe a new player who i have yet to meet, or some of the oldest members here, I love you all (In a friendly way of course.) I will greatly miss all of you while i am away and i wish the best for everyone of you. Continue you journeys, continue growing into a better person, and continue living your life the best it can be. Become someone important in the world and lead a great life, best of luck to all of you.

I want to stay, i really do. The only problem is that not only is my computer starting to reach the end of its life, i'm also starting to begin mine. I play soccer, marching band, tennis, and not to mention i'm becoming more active. SATs, HSPA's, Driving tests, and new adventures for me to start. I would go on "leave" and eventually come back sometime around mid-November to early December, but i don't want my spot to be wasted for that long on the server. I also don't want to keep this to hold me back to reaching my goals, so the time has come where i leave. Maybe one day i will return and try out for staff once more. Maybe i'll return and just play and have fun. Until then, i will miss you all

Yours truely,​
Michael (Infernofox)​

P.S. if anyone ever needs to contact me for any reason, i will occasionally pop-up in IRC and check the forums. Other than that feel free to messege me on skype if you need me​

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
I'll miss you fox, you were always a great staff member on all of the servers you have been, although I never staffed with you anywhere but build, it was nice staffing with you all of those months ago, and every time we've spoken you have always been a very friendly guy to talk to, I'll miss you, Infernofox.

AotsFTW

Reaction score
Wow. It's really sad to see you go inferno. You were here ever since I started to play, and after I resigned. You were a good friend, and I hope you succeed with whatever you choose to do.

Nazza1

Reaction score
This is a sad moment... You will be missed inferno ;( Good luck in your life. Just make sure you pop in once in awhile =)

fenna

Reaction score
Why is lava becoming more and more staffless? wow this sucks... to many resignation and as soon as you know it we will have 30 masters and not many staff :c or more than 30... Wow... anyways... I'll miss you good budddy :(

Skittz

Reaction score
Inferno ;-; Oh lordy. I've known you for who knows how long and I'm very sad to see you go. I truly wish you the best in your future whatevers, and I hope that you will atleast get on Skype every once in a while so I can say hi and see how you're doing. I will miss you greatly :c. It's so sad to see all my old buddies leave the community. ._. Please stay in touch somewhat. Seeya, ol' buddy/fellow bittersweetcandybro.