Well, this is it.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
WHAT. HELL NO. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING.
You are and ALWAYS will be the best runner known to Zombie, such a friendly VetOp, how helped me get settled as an Op. I owe a lot to you man. Bye :( I've had the time of my life with you. And yes I will be sending a few E-Mails :)
Byeeeeee! :(

May our paths cross again.
-Gameprochampion

Skittz

Reaction score
Sure is sad watching generations of Blocktopians resign one after another. :/ I'll miss you Vatu, even though we didn't talk that much. We will all miss you and I wish you the best with whatever you do. See you in the future. :]

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Bye Vatu ;C I never really knew you too well, but when i did see you, you were always a great runner and vetop :( So sad to see everyone leaving D: I guess school starting really is harsh for Blocktopia. You will be missed, and I hope to see you again sometime in the future, please drop by :)!
Goodbye,
gamefan__15.

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
NUUUUUU D;

VATU </3

School is a shitty reason to leave, I had school while you Americans had summer vacation and I'm still active on SMP (though not on zombie) D;

Good luck with school and shiz though :D

M

Myst

The zombie from Amnesia. ;__;

We should meet ingame some time again.

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
That's truly unfortunate, although I cannot be a total wiard and do a spell you're gonna stay, farewell mate! You have always been my true partner and you will never be forgot. The zombie won't be the same without you. <3

Strankhl

Reaction score
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,
Tell me you're gonna stay on the forums at least? Please? D:

I had such great times with you, I enjoyed chasing you and catching you IF I did. You were one of my favourite Operators of Blocktopia. You were a great player and a not good operator, but an excellent one. You seriously were sometimes of the silent one, but I still loved you and I will continue to do so if you'll stay . I seriously hope you have a fun time in your life and continue the path you always wanted.