Well, this is it.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
After weeks of thinking I've finally made my decision,

I am resigning from my staff position on the zombie server and also pretty much leaving, of course I will log in, say hello and play a round of zombie or tnt from time to time when I feel like.

Basically the reasons are that I just have been very inactive the past few weeks and I don't want to be someone useless to the server, nor do I want to let it come to a demotion for inactivity, mainly because of my lost of interest in minecraft. I've been thinking about this for a long time but the awesome community made me stay, however, this time it didn't really kept me here.

If you really need or want to speak me feel free to add me on msn or send me an email.

I cannot thank you all enough for the great fun I had here at blocktopia and for all the awesome things you all have done for me and I will miss every one of you. Further I wish everyone a good life and I hope you all have a lot more fun here at blocktopia.

~Vatu

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

aperson155

The ape
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I didn't see this one coming D;, you were a fun operator to hang around and to play with. I hope you can come ba- WHYOUHAVETOLEAVEME

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Vatumok, you will be greatly missed by the community.
Even if I haven't seen you that much recently, you have always been a friendly guy and a good staff member!

Best wishes with all you do in the future, take care and have fun!

gettinthere

Reaction score
Now Zombie VetOps are resigning.

:|

Goodbye Vatu. There's not much at the road of Blocktopia for you.
PS: Why not be like Salty? He doesn't play Minecraft anymore, but still hangs out with us.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Well there goes my fucking favorite VetOp on Zombie. I am really sad to see you go DID NOT see this coming like at all :cry: WHY PICK THIS TIME TO RESIGN ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO MAKE US CRY!!!!!!

Enceladus

Live. Laugh. Love.
Reaction score
:C This is really sad, but I understand it's for the best.

I wish you the best of luck to whatever may come your way. <3

AvantGarde

Reaction score
You have been an excellent staff member and a great person to staff alongside. We will miss you greatly but we also understand your reasons. Take care Vatumok.

Emues7

Uranus
Reaction score
I cannot believe you're leaving :cry: simply cannot.
I must say that you've been a brilliant member of staff, and it was fun refereeing and playing alongside you.
It's sad to see you go, wish you the best in the future.
(Also, I hardly noticed your inactivity :()

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
Wow.
Well goodbye. good luck with schools, freinds and generally life.
Hope to see you come back sometime.

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
Bye vatumok. It's sad to see you go. You were a great vetop and a great friend to all. I hope that you can find some time to come around and visit us every now and then. Remember, you will be missed. <3

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
=[

You helped me out with my trusted app when I was a meer noob. I wont forget your help and I wont forget how awesome you were as a player and a vetop. I will miss you vatty. Drop by sometime :(