Well My Friends... NVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
'You're driving down a lonesome country road in deep thought when suddenly you notice a yak, grazing upon a patch of grass and you stop your car to stare at it. You get enthralled by what you see for absolutely no reason whatsoever, like you're hypnotized by nothing. The yak notices you and sulks away.'

I've always compared myself to a yak, simply because of my school mates playing with all their fancy technology whereas the most advanced thing I've ever used is a 7 year old computer. I never thought I'd leave here but it seems so.

My reasoning can be summed up by boredom and little interest with the game. Not because of what you'd expect from most at this time, which would be school. I've felt no urge to jump right into lava or zombies or the other servers at all. I'm gonna thank everyone for giving me such a splendid time in Blocktopia, even though it's my time to go, but I do have four shout outs to people who I think really would deserve it.

AvantGarde - You were always kinda there when I needed someone to talk to and whatnot. Always very friendly with everyone and helpful. Keep doing what you do best, my friend.

Dil_the_Goth - From the day I asked you to help me keep an eye out for rule-breakers you've followed me when I would play and such. You will always be a friend to me. *hands over his traveling bag to Dil*

Janniboy - We were the last two trusted from our so called 'generation'. I hope you get to see this one day janni.

My_Name_is_Tuna - You persuaded me into downloading WoM when I asked about maps and you didn't hesitate to help me or show signs of irritation. I never really saw you as much, but you're still my friend.

Also before I go, YES, I am going to Friday's meeting this week, and I'd like two things to be brought through on Cmp and Lava. I'd like my rank to be set to Crafter on lava and Builder on Cmp, I feel I'm cheating the rank and if I ever come back here one day I want to earn my ranks.

Adios...

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
This is my hundredth post, I just had to edit that.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
'

AvantGarde - You were always kinda there when I needed someone to talk to and whatnot. Always very friendly with everyone and helpful. Keep doing what you do best, my friend.

Dil_the_Goth - From the day I asked you to help me keep an eye out for rule-breakers you've followed me when I would play and such. You will always be a friend to me. *hands over his traveling bag to Dil*

Janniboy - We were the last two trusted from our so called 'generation'. I hope you get to see this one day janni.

My_Name_is_Tuna - You persuaded me into downloading WoM when I asked about maps and you didn't hesitate to help me or show signs of irritation. I never really saw you as much, but you're still my friend.

Adios...
First, THIS IS HORRIBLE WHAT. WHY MUST YOU LEAVE US :cry: (I know how you feel though, this is how I got demoted for inactivity)

Secondly, I'm not from your generation? :eek:

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
awwwyea ;-;

You were a great friend and operator, and I'll miss you so much. You've been an OP since before I was a trusted, and you ended up being one of my references in my application, way back in July (thank you again!). Good times playing and reffing together. Visit soon awwwyea, you will be missed! :(

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Seriously, why do you have to leave, you were awesome.
Well, you were a great op, and I will miss you a lot. Come back and visit us.

smelyalata

Reaction score
;c I'm going to miss you, awww~ you were always fun to screw around with on zombie c:
Good luck in whatever you decide to do, and I hope you'll come back and visit :]

Summer10

Reaction score
I suck at writing these :c
Bye awwwyea you are an excellent op and I will miss the ramblings :c
best of luck in life and hope you come back some day.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Who will threaten people with paper cli- oh wait Darth covered that. I am sad to see you go you were great friend and i didnt talk to you as much as I would have liked you and its sad to see you go please visit Bye D:

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Good bye awwwyea... I'll miss you ;c I remember you when you were still a trusted, you were the first person I saw get promoted to an op.. good times :( I hope you come back and visit sometime soon, though. Goodbye and good luck with school and life and all that.
Well bye then :(

AvantGarde

Reaction score
How sad.

You were truly an excellent operator and staff member. I think what i'll miss most is all the random conversations we had, good memories.

Good luck with everything and take care my friend.

Mac27

Your local Macintosh XXVII
Reaction score
Avant pretty much said what I would have said, sad to see you go buddy. I too enjoyed the conversations we had on CMP from time to time.

Best of luck with all you do mate. So long.

Status
Not open for further replies.