Weekly find and win!!

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLOOOO everybody on Elysium! I hope everyone enjoys the server! And what is the server without a few fun games. I'm here to do a weekly find and win! This means that I will drop a chest somewhere with random goodies (I will always say before I drop it what is in the chest)
I will try to do this every week and everytime the goodies will be different! BUT: I do not a have an unlimited supply of stuff SOOOOO I was hoping on donations from players who think they have got to many diamond or to many carrots. It does not matter what you donate. If you want to donate something just send me a quick PM with coords with a chest with stuff for the game. or if I'm ingame just /msg me the coords. I will not start today with the drop but it will be in the days following soon! ones again without your help I can not keep this up every week so donations will be wonderfull. I will post some pictures when I do the drop that have to do with where I drop it. for example I were to drop it close to Ostia: the picture would be a Ship and a harbor etc.
I hope you will all love this game and that it will be played with fun!

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
Perhaps if there is a chest near spawn, perhaps it could be somewhere in my skyscraper i'm building? (hoping for it to be finished soon)