Wedding! Part Deux

Lessongirl

Reaction score
Hello! The wedding is now over, and look how great it turned out!
First, @Suigin and I were just guests. After a lot of convincing, somehow, we were getting married! With @MechanicalDog and @KyloRen. Suigin wanted to be the bride, so anything for my sweetie <3.

Wedding of Suigin, Lessongirl, Kylo, and Mechanical.
:

This was our "kiss".
And finally...

"Happy Marriage to Suigin and Lessongirl"

Thanks! This couldn't have happened without Achieina , who was about to marry us,
pilotranger , who made this all possible, SirComputer , who married us, and finally, Terre936, who kept dropping gravel over the entire wedding!​

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
i tried for 3 minutes to come up with a word to describe this that wouldn't get me banned from the hugbox that is this forum, and honestly there really isn't a word for it

pathetic is close but that's still probably too "harsh"

i'm not mentally capable of comprehending what this is
It is roleplay, there is no such thing, as roleplay in LoL, right?
Kids were bored ;^)

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
it's actually so depressing to see people attempting to defend a minecraft wedding... like even if it's roleplay this is some bad roleplay... you're not contributing to any conversation any more than i am rofl
this kind of thing isn't my dealio either but if it's not getting in your hair at all, there's nothing wrong with letting kids have their fun, hey?

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
it's actually so depressing to see people attempting to defend a minecraft wedding... like even if it's roleplay this is some bad roleplay... you're not contributing to any conversation any more than i am rofl
Do you remember Primordia?
Araidian married LittlePiggy and IAmGreg married Tamrawr. There was even video of it somewhere.
These pairs of course didn't survive much longer than Primordia lol

Primordia was roleplay server too :p

• Winner
Reactions: Velzerat

paceboys

Reaction score
That's a nasty derailment there. Let's get this thread back on track (if there's anything left to say). If people want to do MC weddings, let them. If people want to try and criticise them and derail this thread because they think it's funny and cool, ignore them and make them fail miserably.
gee you're really ignoring me here boss, i sure hope i don't fail miserably

enjoy the minecraft wedding lad 8)

• Optimistic
Reactions: JtTorso