Website Ranking - I3en10

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Guys, keep it on topic please.
Anyway, this site was hosted on BroHoster, but it's gone now. I don't know what it's hosted on, but they're an American company probably.

Reactions: I3en10

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the servers are hosted in Germany perhaps the website isn't.
Can a HA tell me why we don't have ads? I'm very curious.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
We so far never wanted to add Ads to the forums / page, due to our gracious donors.

But seeing the potential we have due to the amount of clicks we get each day (I have the proper real stats) it is something we could think of :D
More money, is more chances of getting more servers :)

Also, when will we start leaving donations open all the time, instead of paying month by month. So far I see lots of people who would donate more, if they weren't in school at the time or at work.
We'd probably make like 5x as much as we are making now. Which means bigger servers, funds which we could save to use later, more servers, more recognition, then more players, then bigger community :)

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
More money, is more chances of getting more servers :)

Also, when will we start leaving donations open all the time, instead of paying month by month. So far I see lots of people who would donate more, if they weren't in school at the time or at work.
We'd probably make like 5x as much as we are making now. Which means bigger servers, funds which we could save to use later, more servers, more recognition, then more players, then bigger community :)
DO EEET!

Brando212

Reaction score
I like the way donating is now. If we left them open all the time, I'd think we'd get less. When voting is opened, everyone donates because they want to have some part.
ok, here's a counter suggestion then

when voting is open leave donations open for a set amount of time rather than a set $ ammount
I find it all too often that I go to donate the day donations open up an the quota was missed just a few min ago, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that that happens to

Reaction score
ok, here's a counter suggestion then

when voting is open leave donations open for a set amount of time rather than a set $ ammount
I find it all too often that I go to donate the day donations open up an the quota was missed just a few min ago, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that that happens to
The point of only keeping donations up to a certain amount of $ is that Blocktopia is a non-for-profit organisation. We don't want to make it seem like we are desperate for donations, when the amount of money we receive covers our expenses quite nicely. (Atleast, this is what I've pieced together)

However, if we ever consider getting a new server, we might up the limit! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.