Reaction score
What ZsuUuUuuuUuuUP peeps!

I3en10 wanna show you something :smug:

Ranking on Blocktopia :

Just look at how much it worth

Reactions: Zepharn

Tyrx

Reaction score
These 'estimate revenue' websites are highly inaccurate and I can guarantee you that it isn't even worth mentioning how much blocktopia really earns from ads considering that small gaming websites/forums are notorious for being worthless.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
These 'estimate revenue' websites are highly inaccurate and I can guarantee you that it isn't even worth mentioning how much blocktopia really earns from ads considering that small gaming websites/forum are notorious for being worthless.
Do we earn anything from ads? I haven't seen a single ad on here. Oh, and if you choose the Category/Niche and Gaming, it halves the price. If we did have ads, we still would be worth a nice bit.

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
Why don't we have ads? sure ads might be slightly annoying but we might be able to earn a bit for the development of blocktopia. Ads might annoy some people but I am sure that a very big majority wouldnt mind if it meant blocktopia could grow. just puting it out there, im sure theres some very good reason why we dont have ads.

I3en10

Reaction score
- Yeap, just read the " Summary of blocktopia.net " and your jaw will drop :)

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
For some reason since that screenshot was taken the value has halved :l

Also, I thought we were hosted in Germany? The summary says it's located in the US...

I3en10

Reaction score
- Ohh, alright then, by the way, I just don't know whether the Information given is true or not [just wanted to let you know]

P.s : Your signature seduce me mentally ;)

@BurnyBurn

Status
Not open for further replies.