Weapon Suggestion: Pulsar

Reaction score
I was thinking of an interesting new weapon idea. It is called a pulsar. When you place it, it emits a ring of lava (ONE ring, not a wave, maybe 3 seconds to detonate) in a circle of maybe 15 block radius and then disappears. The circle starts at the detonation point and moves out to maybe 15 blocks radius, slowly (or quickly idk which one works better) increasing radius. Possible upgrades could be:

-breaks blocks
-bigger radius
-emits a wave (like 2-dimensional, bigger radius tnt)

The detonation happens on the same plane as the place the block was initially placed (in other words, it is two dimensions, no vertical movement of explosion from detonation point)

please say whether you like this idea/if it's possible.

inspired by this (but not so big of a radius :p) Darth you will love this

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
As you can probably guess by my lack of a response on the old thread suggesting this, I don't think it worth the hassle of coding. It works on a single plane, and since we've been updating maps, there's less places where it would be useful now. Basically, I don't think it worth my time trying to code it, irritating everyone else when I inevitably derp multiple times and screw something up for something which won't be used much and won't have a significant impact on gameplay.

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter and Amorix