WANTED: Knight365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatalis

Reaction score
This is an announcement from the state.

Knight365 is wanted and the person(s) who kill him will be rewarded. He is wanted for: Consistent raiding of citizens and state.

Sincerely,
Fatalis (High Council)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
This is an announcement from the state.

Knight365 is wanted and the person(s) who kill him will be rewarded. He is wanted for: Consistent raiding of citizens and state.

Sincerely,
Fatalis (High Council)
Killed him earlier for all his good stuff.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
No seriously, He had tons of really good loot like Iron, Ender pearls, I think I saw some Diamond in there too but someone else killed me while I was dumb enough to eat when they were only 2 blocks in front of me.. -_-

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I'd say you shouldn't be hunting him down, rather defending yourselves and taking caution when you see him coming your way. :p

It's just mean to hassle him with random deaths from random people.

But, if he recently raided, I'd say let him have it. But more like a kill for a kill, if you know what I mean. :p

Fatalis

Reaction score
I'd say you shouldn't be hunting him down, rather defending yourselves and taking caution when you see him coming your way. :p

But, if he recently raided, I'd say let him have it. But more like a kill for a kill, if you know what I mean. :p
Its because he recently attacked us and raided ;)

Knight365

Reaction score

Yep, let me have it. What goes around comes around. Either way, whether you do or don't attack me, i'm still coming back.

C

Ciphered

Just don't constantly freaking raid, @Knight365...
You could damage the amount of tourism in Aeres' towns if you take this too far.
I know about economics.
Tourism drops if constant attacking is being done to a town, city, or country.
You're not only hurting ingame players, you're hurting the economy and tourism of Aeres.
Consider yourself advised; it's not respectable to just chip away pointlessly at us.

Knight365

Reaction score
Just don't constantly freaking raid, @Knight365...
You could damage the amount of tourism in Aeres' towns if you take this too far.
I know about economics.
Tourism drops if constant attacking is being done to a town, city, or country.
You're not only hurting ingame players, you're hurting the economy and tourism of Aeres.
Consider yourself advised; it's not respectable to just chip away pointlessly at us.
This was quite a while ago. I've already changed the constant raids lol... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.