Voting/Infection Suggestions

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Alright, from playing for a few hours these are the main issues I see.

First off for voting, I suggest a new voting format so that all game modes get equal playtime. By this I mean a first voting section for the game mode, then going on to vote for the maps in that game mode. If a certain game mode gets chosen too many times, let it be taken out of the rotation for 1 or 2 rounds. This has been a problem since you'd play CTF one or two times then have to wait about 5 rounds or more for it just to appear on the voting list, which isn't good considering most players like playing CTF. Another solution can be adding more choices in the voting list to give some maps more chances.

Considering Infection, however, there is a small exploit where Survivors can sprint to areas unreachable by hunters. due to the fact that you can sprint before the build time ends, so that should be fixed soon. In addition, some unrelated stuff is how the spawn rate of mobs on some maps is too high, and sometimes skyrocket in maps like SwordBase, due to the dark spots. I also suggest turning mob spawning off for some maps like Safari, considering the slimes aren't really helpful to the gameplay.

Other than that, the server's running good and is fun to play on, so congrats on the good work c:

• Agree
Reactions: Cstar and Love

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Considering Infection, however, there is a small exploit where Survivors can sprint to areas unreachable by hunters. due to the fact that you can sprint before the build time ends, so that should be fixed soon. In addition, some unrelated stuff is how the spawn rate of mobs on some maps is too high, and sometimes skyrocket in maps like SwordBase, due to the dark spots. I also suggest turning mob spawning off for some maps like Safari, considering the slimes aren't really helpful to the gameplay.
Safari at least needs Sprint turned off, or at least turn the prep time down to like 10s. The spot I found takes at least 25+ seconds to get to, and we don't need that much prep time for Infection, especially if sprint stays enabled. Since we can't break or place blocks there aren't any good corners or hiding spots to think of, and the vast majority of CZS maps that we considered adding are Runner maps anyway. There's a couple secrets that I know of that might be affected as far as less prep time goes, but they're at least obvious secrets to counter that.

And yeah, ban slimes 2k15.

• Thank You
Reactions: Natsu