Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]What is your in-game name?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fluxifi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What timezone do you live in?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]EST (-4:00/5:00)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How many hours have you played on the server for?[/BCOLOR]
54+ hours

[BCOLOR=transparent]How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]2-5 hours daily roughly 5 days a week, assume about 15 hours a week minimum[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What prior staffing experience do you have?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]No high staff positions but Operator/Moderator on multiple servers (Classic [Lava 1+ years, Builds 6+ months, TNT 6+ months] SMP [ 6+ months for first few servers), Forum Moderator (think 4+ months not 100% sure) TTT (6+ months?) Teamspeak(unofficial))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What do you think the role entails?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Being able to upkeep the server's rules as well as be a rolemodel for players to look for. This means being able to assess situations in chat such as arguments and other conflicts and resolves them with minimal escalation. Being knowledgeable about the rules to assist players and to enforce them when issues unfold.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Staff must be able to keep a calm head to talk other players down when they get agitated, we must also be able to assess issues between families, especially those with our own, and make judgement without any bias towards our own friends, families, or hold grudges against players for personal reasons.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Staff must also be active and known as a face of the community. Because of this we also need to be a role model by obeying the rules ourselves and being a friendly person to new players and inviting while teaching them and assisting with any questions they may have. We must be responsible and able to admit our own mistakes for both our own integrity and the communities.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Finally we must be able to judge severity of an issue or discussion on whether it is something we as an individual can handle or if intervention of a higher-up is needed. We escalate issues that are heavy grey areas or heated issues if need be and not let ourselves get involved in a negative way. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Why do you want to be a staff member?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I feel i could be a valuable asset to the team due to my both my background knowledge of staffing and of my ability to learn quickly on how to improve myself. I would love to be able to learn how to more improve myself as a person and do my best to push ECRs servers to the very best they can be, especially in areas of player interaction. I enjoy minecraft greatly and even though i feel the game as a genre is falling off, i believe a well built server with a good staff team can push even a smaller server to be great and i would love nothing more than being a part of that[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I am a very calm person and am able to keep a level head very easily. As someone who works in customer service i am able to do this for long amounts of time with minimal stress. I also believe this with my ability to judge situations without bias and look at the whole picture rather then my own view lets me calmy assess situations to make very good judgement.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Additionally i am a friendly and outgoing person who would go out of my own way to help newer players understand and get acquainted to the server. With a large activity margin such as my own i would be able to maximize my own utility as staff to help new players to the server as well as assist any old players as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Also one unique thing i can do is live stream at high quality any events we may have as well as general gameplay and make videos with tips/tricks for the server.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I would calmly analyze the whole issue as well as any players perspective as well. If its a "black and white" issue i would make a call based on the information. For more complex issues that i feel i alone shouldnt make a judgement on i would either discuss it with fellow staff members, or contact a higher-up if need be. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Here i would like to discuss any issues there may have been with myself in the past and how that affects my integrity and your trust in me.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Some of these may include previous poor behavior on servers as well as a certain time of power misuse... (That one announcement post that picked at the current admins and state of the community)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I feel that even though i have acted up in the past i as a person have changed and will continue to do so to improve myself. I have also shown in the past that when i became staff before i change my demeanor in front of players as less overly-joking and more respectful as a person. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I firmly believe i could be a very valuable asset to the team and use my own knowledge to help make the server and community better[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thank you for taking the time reading this and no matter the outcome i hope to continue to improve myself and help push for a better place.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Please list your references:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] ([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]For most applications at least 1 reference is mandatory!)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Infected_alien8_[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Refrigerated_Elements[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I have had no issues with you on the, I dont recall too much on you from the server, you are just another dagon member I have not really talked to. From what I do recall I have only positive memories with you.

I would like you to stand more out in main chat. I know this can be hard due to the nature of our servers, but a lot of the talk there are players asking for help. Also remmeber /ch help. Answer questions/help out new players, this is what I expect to see from you if

You get put on trial.
I want to see you on a trial to see how you will do as a staff member so for now 1+

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
You are very active and have put together a very nice application. While I'm in the same boat as Dan in that I haven't noticed you a ton on the server, what I have seen has been positive and it is just as likely my fault that I haven't noticed, henceforth I will not really be putting that as a negative. Overall, your experience as staff in the past, application, and activity on the server lead me to believe you are quite fit for a trial.

+1

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
Hey Vino, as Danni and Jinks pointed out you haven't really stood out in helping out players in chat. So it would be a good idea to be a little more helpful in this area.

I'm a bit more strict in terms of what I would like to see in terms of maturity in potential staff than the others. That said I am encouraged that you are working improving yourself and I have seen this improvement. So I don't have an issue with giving you a trial.

+1