[Village Application] Anitrius

Status
Not open for further replies.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Anitrius is a cozy village based on the principals of valor, honor and pride.
Throughout the lands of the small island there is a large history, one of struggling, but one of success and adventure.
Anitrius is a village located at -1400, -100. We are allies with Sancti Crustalum, and hope to extend our diplomatic reach.
This is an overview of our small island. We have the ruins of the past, which have been kept for preservation purposes. We also have two residential and common areas, as well as a lighthouse, boatshed and a small storage hut. The plans for Anitrius in the future are dazzling, but those are going to be kept under wraps for now!
The current members as are followed, with designated leaders, for the sake of ease and following common structure, although every member of Anitrius will be a leader in some sort of way:
pjaj [Leader]
superstein [Leader]
balloon98 [Leader]
cheesykev23
We at Anitrius hope you all consider our application for a village, and acknowledge that despite our size, we still stay strong and mighty.
Size doesn't matter. -Marnixxie
-​
Village name: Anitrius​

Village theme: Small, cramped, island-side village

Introduction of your village: pjaj built Anitrius with the mindset of creating a unique village from a relatively small island, and with help and support from the other members he succeeded, and we will continue to expand.

The approximate coordinates of the village center: -1400, -100

Members(included yourself and leaders):
Official leaders: pjaj, superstein, balloon98
Members: cheesykev23

Preferred tag: [Anitri] (The color could be up for discussion)

Screenshot of the village: All screenshots are above.

Why should your village be official: We've worked hard at creating Anitrius, making it perfect and carefully testing things to make sure they work, look right and will help the town function. With such small space and such a specific theme we have worked hard to optimize our space while getting things done as nicely and efficiently as possible. This was a project started about 3 weeks ago, and it has bloomed into something much greater. After we attain village status, we are going to start expanding rapidly and accepting new members into the town, so we can become something great. We hope you can see the potential and our setup right now, and hopefully you can support us in our growth.

Thanks,
Anitrius

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I have visited the town I'm impressed by the architecture and to be honest was looking forward to your application. Even though I don't see much room for expansion, I'm willing to go with a +1.

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Right, i recently visited AntiVirus anitrius, and here's what i have to say.

It's like you went on a cruise, ship collapsed in the middle of the ocean, found this tiny island and began to populate it. It definitely fits your theme. And the exterior designs of your buildings are quite nice. I do however, would like to see more interior designs; furniture, posters/itemframes. Instead of just the common furnaces and workbenches that are regularly used. That's when i know the village really has been brought to life.

I think this would make a great village. +1

pjaj

Reaction score
sorry about the lack of internal decoration, been busy working on other stuff ;) and thanks for all the support, guys :D

D

DarkHender

When I look at this I think "what a beautiful little place".
I'd love to see expansion for sure.
New islands, bridges, so many possibilities with this little place.
+1.
Antivirus, ftw.

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Having been given a guided tour by pjaj I think that it works as a village, although of course, there is ALWAYS room for improvement!
My one question is how do you see Anitrius progressing next? There's only a limited amount of space on the island, although with only 4 of you it doesn't NEED a lot more. I'm just interested in hearing what's next!

But yeah, I think Anitrius would be a good village, and so get's a +1 from me.

• Agree
Reactions: EggNog
D

DieLorelei

Very beautiful island... However, until you change the name to Antivirus, I'll have to say 0

Just kidding :) +1

• Haha
Reactions: balloon98
Status
Not open for further replies.