Veria

Rytheria

Reaction score
Veria, the dwarven city of
Dusk of Discordia
Concept by; Kingdion & Lochie_Mero
The ruins of Elysium, enduring smoke and fire.
It's been almost ten hours prior to the destruction of Elysium and the stench of dead bodies filled the area within. Only small groups of the population remained, scars ripped among their bodies and wounds upon their civilisations.
Two men rose out of the ashes, their physical state battered.
One arm around another, they pulled themselves out of the ruins, using all the strength left in their bodies.
Blood drooling down their shirts and the smoke clouding their vision, they made their way South of Elysium, toward the realm of Discordia.
There, the City of Veria was born.
/unfinished​
- Leader -
High General
Mayors
Head of Construction
Head of Communication/Coordination
--------------​
MILITARY
--------------​
Veteran
General
Commander​
Guard​
Scout
Soldier​
------------​
BASIC CLASS
------------​
Miner​
Farmer​
Hunter​
Lumberjack​
Fisherman​
Merchant​
-------------​
ADVANCED CLASS
-------------​
Blacksmith (miner upgrade)
Breeder/Stables Keeper (lumberjack upgrade)
Chemist​
Arcane Enchanter​
- Retired Civilian - (optional)​
----------​
HIGH CLASS
----------​
Mapper​
Spy​
Architect​
Collector​
Builder​
------------​
SKILLED CLASS
-----------​
Scouts​
Raiders​
Technician​
Town Architects​
MORE OCCUPATIONS​
YET TO COME​
In Dusk of Discordia, we've decided to take a different approach.​
We plan on creating a smooth, reliable and stable society.​
Certain qualifications are required to join the society and we require certain members for certain areas and aspects of this society.​
Whilst keeping that as our basic idea, we plan on expanding into an established society - with a powerful military and a safe and liveable environment.​
We wish to provide our men with suitable equipment and a powerful economy.​
Simple road-ways and trade routes will be established prior to city economics.​
Blue-prints will be handed out prior to experimental process.​
More landmarks are yet to come, though, they are confidential.​
Currently, we are only taking members through Private Message. Contact me via forum-pm with decent qualifications and abilities. First in best dressed, and we hope to see you upon the ranks some day.​
If you join, you will be greeted with conditions and movements within Veria.​
Antaria / ally
Kingdion
Lochie_Mero
Jackhalvo
IncredibleNaki
ThaGMonster
Tamatown3
Soccerking
Duelcomander113
Just remember, none of this is possible without YOU!
More information will be released in the future, or, via PM. Feel free to notify me with any ideas or possibilities.
Help us now, let's grow together.

Dmitris

Reaction score
Good luck Kingdion, I hope Kingdom of Antaria will not go to war with you and i think we should be allies and trade.
:)

Rytheria

Reaction score

Antaria may be processed as an ally if they under-see a set of guidelines, a trade route may be established in the future. If Antaria have any alliance concerns, send a letter to Leader Kingdion and he well address it appropriately.

Dmitris

Reaction score
I sent you an peace letter which says:
Dear Leader Kingdion, Im King Dmitris i heard about your deeds and i think your a brave man -at-arms.
Im asking you if you want to visit my Kingdom (when dod is open) and see if you want to be allies and create
an trade route.

Wishes King Dmitris

Rytheria

Reaction score
At this current state of time, The Barons of Discordia will be declined in alliance. This letter is not addressed to create an enemy, rather, a neutral society. If, however, in the future - geography and routes line up - an alliance may be formed in the state of time. I, Leader Kingdion - hereby thank you for your interest in an alliance.

8bitChap

Reaction score
RESPONSE TEAM

At this current state of time, Elyria will decline an alliance. The message we sent says it all. Sorry.

Also WHAT IS THAT FONT? AND WHERE CAN I FIND ONES LIKE IT?

Rytheria

Reaction score
Veria management undergoing discussion, plans to start out efficiently have been taken underway and a stable concept has been planned out and is ready to commence.
The Verian Leaders are a tad disappointed as they have currently recruited no new members, which, will not allow us to succeed. Leader Kingdion reminds everyone - "Without you, we will not succeed - without you, we cannot live!".
Remember, signing up now has benefits - all you need to do is send a private letter to
Read more on page 9....

• Informative
Reactions: JKangaroo