Status
Not open for further replies.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Account Name: NogTrog

Timezone: Alaskan time

References (Op+): SalientGorilla

Approx. time spent on BB: Anywhere from 60 to 90 hours.

Previous staff experience: None but I have been a low ranking Op on none Blocktopia servers.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I'm great at organizing,Friendly,Mature, and can handle hard situations.I'm a good builder and love to build.

What do you think the role entails?The position entails being active on the server, being friendly,easy to talk to, and mature. Ops also have to Kick, ban,warn etc. when they believe it is appropriate.They must know the rules and obey them,Ops also are to give out references when they think it is appropriate.

Why do you want this position? I'm a active member on BB and want to Help out on the server.I hate it when people grief and want to help stop them.I also like talking to the player on BB and want to help them as much as possible.

Additional/final notes: I will be gone at a camp from this coming monday to next friday sorry if I don't reply to messages in that time period.

• Winner
Reactions: MetalGearSolis

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
I haven't had any trouble with you, you build good, and you occasionally help others. I haven't been on in a couple weeks, and because I do not know your recent behavior, I'll just wait for the other Ops' input, and then Ill make my vote. For now, it's a 0 leaning to +1.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I generally don't see any problems coming from you, or hear bad things about you so you must be doing things right! However, due to the server being down for a while and not having seen you when it was up I will go with a 0 for now. I will try my best to Judge you when the server is back up.

I personally think this application should be put on hold until the server is back up so we can see you online, otherwise you'd be stuck with a couple 0's :p

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I generally don't see any problems coming from you, or hear bad things about you so you must be doing things right! However, due to the server being down for a while and not having seen you when it was up I will go with a 0 for now. I will try my best to Judge you when the server is back up.

I personally think this application should be put on hold until the server is back up so we can see you online, otherwise you'd be stuck with a couple 0's :p
Thats a good idea I would appreciate it if we could delay this application till the server is back up. Thanks everyone for responding

Reactions: Theodorre

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
0 for now due to the server being down for a while, but you seem like a friendly and active player. Once the server goes back up I'll be watching you closely. I'm leaning towards a +1, however, so keep up the good work!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm sticking with my 0 for now, I barely see you online.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
I'm going to have to go with a 0 too. Sorry, but I rarely see you on these days, and I'm on irc most of the day every day. You're not a bad player, you help out, build good, but as Prizyms said, I can't see you becoming an Operator.

Status
Not open for further replies.