[Use /me] A NEW command for Master+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Now I know a lot of masters want the lick command but why don't we make a NEW command for the master+ to be able to use.
The command would be Called /HighFive and all this command would do is high five the player that the Master did it to which could mean that player could have done something good or might be very mature/Kind, here's an example of the HighFive command.

[As other players would see it.]
Player Just Highfived Player2!

[Player getting the Highfive.]
Player Just HighFived You!

Now for Anti-Spam purpose this command would only be able to be used either 2 to 3 times per round, so we don't get tons of spam with masters spamming this command every second

~~Hoogilan

P.S I know this is like /LICK command and the /HUG command suggested, But with a limit on it, But for the sake of every master wanting the lick command for some time now, I think this command would be for them

Kevin_28

Reaction score
I don't mind this. However, I feel that commands like /lick, /highfive are actually pretty boring and pointless because it's really not that much better than /me. It would be nice if these commands had some sort of gimmick to go along with them, such as my (half-joking) hug suggestion. For instance, /lick leaves 2x1 inactive water blocks where the receiver is standing. :p That's just my thought.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I don't mind this. However, I feel that commands like /lick, /highfive are actually pretty boring and pointless because it's really not that much better than /me. It would be nice if these commands had some sort of gimmick to go along with them, such as my (half-joking) hug suggestion. For instance, /lick leaves 2x1 inactive water blocks where the receiver is standing. :p That's just my thought.
The problem with that gimmick is someone could lick me in the last 2 seconds of the round, and cause me to get no cookies when water spawns around me. That could easily be used for sabotage. They would need to deactivate the command for the last 30 seconds of the round, or something like that. /highfive sounds fun, but im still all for /lick (if thats not obvious by my thread)

Kevin_28

Reaction score
The problem with that gimmick is someone could lick me in the last 2 seconds of the round, and cause me to get no cookies when water spawns around me. That could easily be used for sabotage. They would need to deactivate the command for the last 30 seconds of the round, or something like that. /highfive sounds fun, but im still all for /lick (if thats not obvious by my thread)
Again it was a (half-joking) suggestion. If someone were to implement it, i would suggest a time for the blocks to appear than disappear, like a couple of seconds. Would hate to see 2x1 water blocks appear around the map due to licks. Plus, it wouldn't matter for you since it's not even a master+ command, so don't assume it will be (at least at this point).

Status
Not open for further replies.