Upgrades, quests, and more.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Hi, so I had an idea for RoF to make it more fun and interesting.
I was thinking there could be fun quests and challenges for players to complete to get things. If you've ever played skyblock on certain servers, and remember the quest thing it has, where you type something like /sb quests to bring up a chest screen with buttons like, "current level", "rankup", "quests". I'm thinking it could be like that in some sense.
So take those ideas and think of them with RoF. You have a book or some item you right-click to bring up a menu with quests and challenges to complete.
The challenges could be stuff like, "make a house with 150 air blocks, and survive in it", "gather 576 stone blocks (9 stacks) (without buying it)", "collect 1,500,000 cookies", etc, etc.
If this can be done (which I'm quite sure it can), I think it'd be a fun addition for players.

Thanks for reading!

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. It's a bit like achievements in normal games-- They aren't really that fun or exciting to do, but they can be, and hey, it keeps people playing longer so the game/server doesn't die. I love it.