[Unfinished] Contest Map Submission: CTF-Whitewater

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is a map I have been working on called 'Whitewater'. The map is a massive white pyramid, and at the base is a pool of water containing ice chunks. Players can run around the bottom part of the map killing people, or go up one of the two ice tunnels, leading to the flag. But beware! The map is slowly heating up, and you may find one or two holes, that will lead you into a small pool of lava!

Here are some photos:

PLEASE NOTE: The spawns in the picture are not accurate... They are acutely raised 4 blocks above the outer perimeter!

If this map is added, please make sure that all of the blocks are op-blocks.
Enjoy!
~DJJonosound

Reactions: 1 person

Alkatraz

Reaction score
I think the general idea of it is alright. But my concern is that from the outside it is just a white cloth pyramid, which isn't that aesthetically pleasing. If it was say a snow peaked mountain of something like that, it could be a lot more interesting in my opinion.

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
I think the general idea of it is alright. But my concern is that from the outside it is just a white cloth pyramid, which isn't that aesthetically pleasing. If it was say a snow peaked mountain of something like that, it could be a lot more interesting in my opinion.
So you say I should round it off?

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Will leave this open for you to edit with changes. Until changes are made, it's not going to be accepted in it's current state. Can't wait to see the improved version!

Status
Not open for further replies.