Undertale (spoiler warning)

Robo

Sup
Reaction score

(I recommend you play the game first before delving into this thread, as there will probably be some spoilers thrown around)
Greetings! So recently my sister introduced me to this cool new game called Undertale. It a JRPG-style RPG. You play as a human who's just fallen into a big hole, which opens up to a whole new underground world, home of many different monsters. You must find your way out... or stay trapped forever.

It has a unique battle system where you actually can play to avoid any fighting with the other side.

Here's a game that you'll get way into, with the character-rich story, with an emphasis on humor.

So I created a thread to discuss anything you want to about the game, and maybe even share some fan-art you made of it.

Discuss! :)

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
I've been loving this game since I bought it. Finished it yesterday with the neutral ending (was going for the pacifist route but I killed Doggo. woops) Working on getting the "Happy Ending" right now.

For anyone who's thinking about getting it- do it. I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I thought I would but it was definitely worth buying. Also, don't go on the Undertale wikia before or during your playthroughs. There are a ton of spoilers on there which I've somehow managed to avoid.

Very good game, though. Love the humor and characters in it. Highly recommend it. etc. =D

Reactions: JKangaroo and Robo
G

Guest35486

IT'S BEAUTIFUL
All the endings and characters and just everything

Get it

Undertale's truly a great game. The soundtrack is absolutely beautiful. (If you're a Homestuck fan, Toby Fox worked on some of its tracks too!) There are also so many possibilities and things and wow.

Here's the trailer.

Here's the website and here's Undertale on Steam
You can get the soundtrack on Bandcamp or Steam

Just go get it? (Or not, your choice.)

Reactions: JKangaroo and Robo

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
How does anyone beat Sans? I tried like 80 times before just giving up.
Keep trying to hit the bastard and you'll eventually succeed (everytime you attack him, he delivers a piece of his monologue) just keep going on until his monologue finishes. The entire battle's just endurance on your part tbh.

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

lizthehedgehog

Orange Juice Spiller
Admin
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
I don't have the game myself but I've been sticking around different youtubers and watching them play it

i wanted to cry when i was watching the genocide run through

lizthehedgehog

Orange Juice Spiller
Admin
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
I've heard that playing the game in order (pacifist, neutral, genocide, then pacifist [pacifist becomes soulless pacifist I think]) is better for getting through the whole story.

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

lizthehedgehog

Orange Juice Spiller
Admin
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Guys make sure you go ALL the way back after a pacifist run.Go back to the shops, go back to the friends that are not in the last room with you, go back to all the different places you went. I watched Cry play it and apparently I missed a bunch of things that others didn't either record or they missed completely. (I would say what, but that could spoil stuff)

Edit: Oh and be sure to talk to everyone in the room (Sans, Papyrus, etc.) more than once. Also talk to them after you took your walk, just in case they say something different afterwards.

Last edited: