Dimensions:128x128.128
Creator: Airkid
Screenshots:
View of the map
Overview of the map
Showing the two layers
The bottom part of the map
Another part of the bottom part.
Notes: If any of you guys want me to change anything, I sadly can't do that. I made this map 1 month ago and my map is no longer on the server I made it on.
Sorry about the double spoilers, I don't know why that happened.

Summer10

Reaction score
Love it. If you do want my advice (and I am being really nitpicky here which means you did a really good job!)Try to fill in the empty spots next time.

I have a few questions, How deep is the underground and are there any secrets?

I really like the stalag(tites/mites) and the obsidian to snow contrast, great job!

Airkid

Reaction score
Love it. If you do want my advice (and I am being really nitpicky here which means you did a really good job!)Try to fill in the empty spots next time.

I have a few questions, How deep is the underground and are there any secrets?

I really like the stalag(tites/mites) and the obsidian to snow contrast, great job!
Thanks for the nice things you said about my map! :D I believe the map is 2 or 3 blocks below, I can't remember, I'm just judging it from the 3rd screenshot. And yup, there is 1 secret, and in my opinion, it's hard to find. Hint: It includes Parkour ;D

Airkid

Reaction score
This map is very cool. I have no bad things to say other than it may be a little pro-human.
Lol thanks :p I thought it was it wouldn't be too pro-human nor pro-zombie because if a human is at the bottom, they're pretty much stuck down there because there's only two ways up.
very nice map i can't wait to play on it ingame :D
Thanks Killer! :D I hope people will like this map!

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
.dat files only save standard Minecraft blocks, so the op_water won't be saved. Is all the water supposed to be op_water? Or only in certain areas?

Edit: And yes, we can convert .dat files to .lvl files.

Airkid

Reaction score
.dat files only save standard Minecraft blocks, so the op_water won't be saved. Is all the water supposed to be op_water? Or only in certain areas?

Edit: And yes, we can convert .dat files to .lvl files.
Not all the water is supposed to be op_water, just the watervators since those 2 watervators are the only way up. I don't mind the water in the river being just normal water, the only thing that needs to be fixed is the watervators. Do you mind converting the .dat file? Thanks :)