• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Under My Bed

Reaction score
This game is simple
I remember playing this on another forum I used to go on. The example should explain everything:

Person 1: Under my bed I have doritos!
Person 2: Under my bed I have doritos and a diamond pickaxe.
Person 3: Under my bed I have doritos, a diamond pickaxe and a purple dinosaur.

It can be true or untrue. I shall begin the fun!

Under my bed I have potatoes

Reactions: Fruit

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Under my bed I have potatoes, biggestkirbyfan, watermelons, a spoon, a dead bart simpson and a big gaping black hole that leads to a universe far far away where monsters rule the planet and have enslaved all living species forcing them to work for a wage that is far under the minimum wage which has caused the laborers to strike but unfortunately for them all monsters have a supernatural power which gives them the ability to control big slimy worms that will eat the humans and cause even more chaos due to the fact that they are still dangerous wild animals who have caused the death of many a monster including the death of the Kings daughter of which no one knows where her bodies has gone though some rumor that her body is hidden beneath Death Mountain where the evil villain of this world lives even though he's not evil as this world is evil so this villain is good but a villain to that planet and they are discussing on having this redefined but until then he is an evil villain and it was also proposed to just call him 'villain' seeing as a villain is always evil and it is unnecessary to call him evil and even so the police still has not attempted to attack his lair even though it's just a grotto so they are also planning on calling that a grotto instead of a lair because it is humiliating for the evil villain and it might cause him to come outside so that they may arrest him and send him off to their highest security jail which houses many criminals of which one is Gerge who has been convicted for slaughtering many blobs and monsters on this planet and is sentenced for death though from a far away galaxy there is hero who has come to his aid to save Grul and overrule this man and here's the story all about how his life got flipped and thus turned upside down and he'd like to take a minute and just sit right there and tell you how he became the hero of a galaxy lair for in a city named Horgy he was raised in his mysterious manhole where he spent most of his days he was chilling his food and wiping his little sons drool when some people came from his neighborhoud school they told him that his sons grades were no good and said that he was stealing the cafeteria fruit and thus his he got into one little fight but his son was fearful and thus they moved out of Grul and decided to whistle for a cab which came near the driver seemed dead though he released the steer if anything that he could say that this cab was rare though he ignored the fact because he did not care as the car had already pulled up at about seven or eight when his son decided to announce that they were late but as he ignored that and looked up to his kingdom realizing that it could be worse as he sat down on his throne to be the king of the universe

Xfolo

Reaction score
Under my bed I have potatoes, biggestkirbyfan, watermelons, a spoon, a dead bart simpson and a big gaping black hole that leads to a universe far far away where monsters rule the planet and have enslaved all living species forcing them to work for an wage that is far under the minimum wage which has caused the laborers to strike but unfortunately for them all monsters have a supernatural power which gives them the ability to control big slimy worms that will eat the humans and cause even more chaos due to the fact that they are still dangerous wild animals who have caused the death of many a monster including the death of the Kings daughter of which no one knows where her bodies has gone though some rumor that her body is hidden beneath Death Mountain where the evil villain of this world lives even though he's not evil as this world is evil so this villain is good but a villain to that planet and they are discussing on having this redefined but until then he is an evil villain and it was also proposed to just call him 'villain' seeing as a villain is always evil and it is unnecessary to call him evil and even so the police still has not attempted to attack his lair even though it's just a grotto so they are also planning on calling that a grotto instead of a lair because it is humiliating for the evil villain and it might cause him to come outside so that they may arrest him and send him off to their highest security jail which houses many criminals of which one is Grul who has been convicted for slaughtering many blobs and monsters on this planet and is sentenced for death though from a far away galaxy there is hero who has come to his aid to save Gerge and overrule this man and here's the story all about how his life got flipped and thus turned upside down and he'd like to take a minute and just sit right there and tell you how he became the hero of a galaxy lair for in a city named Horgy he was raised in his mysterious manhole where he spent most of his days he was chilling his food and wiping his little sons drool when some people came from his neighborhoud school they told him that his sons grades were no good and said that he was stealing the cafeteria fruit and thus his he got into one little fight but his son was fearful and thus they moved out of Grul and decided to whistle for a cab which came near the driver seemed dead though he released the steer if anything that he could say that this cab was rare though he ignored the fact because he did not care as the car had already pulled up at about seven or eight when his son decided to announce that they were late but as he ignored that and looked up to his kingdom realizing that it could be worse as he sat down on his throne to be the king of the universe
pls let me ignore dat

Xfolo

Reaction score
pls let me ignore dat
That's harsh seeing as I am playing the game within its rules.
fine.

Under my bed I have potatoes, biggestkirbyfan, watermelons, a spoon, a dead bart simpson and a big gaping black hole that leads to a universe far far away where monsters rule the planet and have enslaved all living species forcing them to work for a wage that is far under the minimum wage which has caused the laborers to strike but unfortunately for them all monsters have a supernatural power which gives them the ability to control big slimy worms that will eat the humans and cause even more chaos due to the fact that they are still dangerous wild animals who have caused the death of many a monster including the death of the Kings daughter of which no one knows where her bodies has gone though some rumor that her body is hidden beneath Death Mountain where the evil villain of this world lives even though he's not evil as this world is evil so this villain is good but a villain to that planet and they are discussing on having this redefined but until then he is an evil villain and it was also proposed to just call him 'villain' seeing as a villain is always evil and it is unnecessary to call him evil and even so the police still has not attempted to attack his lair even though it's just a grotto so they are also planning on calling that a grotto instead of a lair because it is humiliating for the evil villain and it might cause him to come outside so that they may arrest him and send him off to their highest security jail which houses many criminals of which one is Gerge who has been convicted for slaughtering many blobs and monsters on this planet and is sentenced for death though from a far away galaxy there is hero who has come to his aid to save Grul and overrule this man and here's the story all about how his life got flipped and thus turned upside down and he'd like to take a minute and just sit right there and tell you how he became the hero of a galaxy lair for in a city named Horgy he was raised in his mysterious manhole where he spent most of his days he was chilling his food and wiping his little sons drool when some people came from his neighborhoud school they told him that his sons grades were no good and said that he was stealing the cafeteria fruit and thus his he got into one little fight but his son was fearful and thus they moved out of Grul and decided to whistle for a cab which came near the driver seemed dead though he released the steer if anything that he could say that this cab was rare though he ignored the fact because he did not care as the car had already pulled up at about seven or eight when his son decided to announce that they were late but as he ignored that and looked up to his kingdom realizing that it could be worse as he sat down on his throne to be the king of the universe and a machine that removes shinys bit so

under my bed i have potatoes, biggestkirbyfan,watermelons, a spoon and a dead bart simpson and a machine that removes shinys bit

Xfolo

Reaction score
Under my bed i have potatoes, biggestkirbyfan,watermelons, a spoon, a dead bart simpson, a machine that removes shinys bit, kylieanna and a banana

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Under my bed I have potatoes, biggestkirbyfan,watermelons, a spoon, a dead bart simpson, a machine that removes shinys bit, kylieanna, a banana, minecraft and another bed.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Under my bed I have potatoes, biggestkirbyfan,watermelons, a spoon, a dead bart simpson, a machine that removes shinys bit, kylieanna, a banana, minecraft and another bed, and 400 more beds.

Under bed #2 I have a Crate of infinite Cookies

Reaction score
Under my bed I have a Crate of infinite Cookies and a Flamethrower a TV and nachos nitasu987 some chicken and pizza and a tied up Dave Strider and a bound, gagged, tar-and-feathered Hockeyfan1852 and lava, little brothers and little sisters.