Ulnir's Family Tree

nitasu987

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I made this a looong time ago and thought it'd be fun to share, so here's some backstory:

When ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) came out and it was revealed you were playing as someone in the 2nd Era (well before all of the previous games take place), I got thinking. Hmm, I have a pretty cool Idea for a Nord Dragon Warrior. And I also have my main Dovahkiin, Ulnir (Dark Elf Battlemage), so I decided that my DragonWarrior, named Ragnar Storm-Blade, would be Ulnir's first recorded ancestor. Ragnar's Wife is my as-of-yet-unnamed Dark Elf Mage who I'd play as (were I to get ESO). I also decided to tack in my (If I ever get Oblivion which I hope to someday or just play Skyblivion when it comes out) Baldur, my Nord Hero of Kvatch, who marries Rayla, my Dark Elf Hero of Kvatch, and Dravyn, my Dark Elf Neravarine, who marries Fjora, my Nord Neravarine. (Yes, lots of Nord/Dunmer relationships. Don't ask me how it logically makes sense for a Nord baby to come out of a Dark Elf, and the other way around cuz IDK and IDC :D) Baaack to Ulnir now, his brother Tharys and his girlfriend-but-soon-to-be-wife-maybe, Erissa (who are both also Dragonborns).

AND NOW TO THE REAL MAJOR POINT OF THIS THREAD:
I need help coming up with Ulnir and Erissa's eventual Son, who'll be a Dark Elf (once again please note that the whole High Elf-gives-birth-to-dark-elf makes little sense to me at least, IDC).

If you look up Skyrim Dark Elf Names or something like that, you'll get some good ideas.

Here's the link, the legend is in the topleft corner. I've included locations of each couple for storyline purposes.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nagvfehyk669uki/Ulnir's Family Tree.xlsx

Thanks!
-Nitasu :D

Lol I thought people would understand this more:

The jist of it is that I need a cool Dark Elf name for my Main Guy's eventual Son. Ignore the backstory I worked so hard on if you feel so inclined :D

EDIT!: I got one! Malkur! Thanks for all of your confusion!