UFO/TOM SELLECK ADVENTURE (ttt_rooftops_2016 Easter Egg)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a band of brave adventurers...

patrick (patrick)
Mooglie (Ooglie101)
Xebakyr (Xebakyr)
Leosen
nuuz1234
Owen
Boss #'
Diplextrain8
Notty (Nottykitten)
Chandler Bing (Infected_alien8_)
wintertol
And also Baker (Baker93) who left before this screenshot was created.

They were having a normal round on rooftops, minding their own business when SUDDENLY A MASSIVE UFO APPEARED IN THE SKY (no screenshot for this sorry). After battling lazer beams, explosive orbs, low gravity and a super deadly axe, they managed to open a portal. This portal LED THEM INSIDE THE UFO! (again no screenshot sorry so you'll just have to use your imagination)

Inside, many died from a strange, poisonous gas (but Chandler !respawned everyone and gave them !god mode because he's amazing), and soon enough they found another portal WHICH LED TO...

TOM SELLECK'S APPARTMENT

After exploring the apartment, contemplating over a strange elevator that led NOWHERE, one person/cow found a strange vial which, when they drank it, they became INVISIBLE (I think). Then suddenly the UFO MADE THIS SUPER LOUD NOISE LIKE A NUCLEAR BOMB OR SOMETHING AND BAM. It was gone. The adventurers were left scratching their heads over what had just happened before deciding to end the round and kill each other. It ended in a blood bath.

Also a few people were karma banned (and then unbanned of course!) and Baker left before his !noclip and !god were removed so if you see him flying around, call for help. (Although I'm pretty sure they remove themselves if you leave...pretty sure...)

Then David logged on and was screamed at for missing everything.

THE END.

Also:
Mooglie: make sure to put in the post
Mooglie: about
Mooglie: how
Mooglie: I WAS
Mooglie: THE BRAVEST
Mooglie: AND
Chandler Bing: LOL
Mooglie: TRIEF TO MAKE UFO HAPPEN
Mooglie: FOR
Mooglie: 1000000000000 ROUNDS