TubaRiver's Trusted Application

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Username: TubaRiver

Rank Requested: Trusted

Current/previous positions held: None for Blocktopia

List what you believe your greatest strengths are: Intellect, fair reasoning and thorough analyzing; are what I believe to be my most prestigious abilities.

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are: A bit pessimistic, and depending on the situation, If for some reason i might take it personal; my judgement can be clouded and my actions might become immature.

Teamspeak?: Yes
Microphone?: Yes

Previous Offences?: I was banned for a day on Primordia for letting a simple act of target killing towards me become personal, to which i resorted to name calling as an act of rage.

What you believe your position entails?: Being trusted is the first step of "power" in a way. With it you need the right mindset, attitude, and critical thinking abilities for all sorts of situations. It also allows the higher-ups to determine whether or not you are ready for the next step after trusted, or if you should just stay a common member.

In less than 20 words, summarise yourself: I'm just a weird person who enjoy's programming, music, and over-analyzing the world. Nothing more.

Reactions: Notme and balloon98