Accepted TTT Moderator Application. ESCRESTART.

Reaction score
What is your steam username/ID (use http://steamidfinder.com/)?
Little_Vortex / STEAM_0:1:6084579 / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972434887/
What timezone are you in?
GMT

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what?
I do not, unfortunately. Although, I've been playing Garry's Mod for awhile and been on a lot of servers. I'm confident I know what needs to be done to be an effective Moderator and/or member of the ESCRestart Staff.

How often are you able to play on the server?
Most day's after school. I am in the middle of doing my GCSE's but i'm still active to help out.

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator?
To be honest i think ESCRestart is a brilliant server and a good community and I've grown to like it - evident by my 4 Days play time on the server. Because i like the server and the good people of it i want to punish RDM'rs and sorts of people who ruin it for other's. I want to help out basically and keep the server clean.

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are?
Helping out the player's of the server and assisting them with questions and needs that they may have. But also bringing slays and enforcing the rules to people who oppose them and those who intend to ruin other people's enjoyment out of the server.

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator?
Knowing when someone need's to be punished. Being helpful / helping when people have question's or need help. The desire to simply have fun when playing a game and wanting to enjoy an online game with people without them being harassed by 'Trolls'.

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are?
Strength: Knowing right from wrong. Listening to people's opinions on matter's that need it the most. Weakness: Having a life which involves me having to study from time to time for my education, but I'm mostly still active. I am sometime's too harsh to people.

Do you have anything else you would like to say?
Thank you for your time. :D
Charles.<3

Reaction score
  • Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Pika Pika

Reaction score
Okay to be honest my computer is so dead i can't play Gmod for more than like 10 mins xD, so for that reason im gonna be annoying and give you a [BCOLOR=#000000]0[/BCOLOR] since i havent seen much of you (my fault sorry), sorry again

Reaction score
Ok i think you explained yourself good in the mod application you are an active (we really need this) and level-headed player, you seem to be able to have a laugh with people, which is a good thing, speaking of your weaknesses though you say you are a bit harsh to people sometimes, but i haven't seen that yet from you in the server so that won't be a problem i bet.

+1

Love,

KJ

EpicTehMovie

Reaction score
From the things i have seen you are a very friendly person and when conflicts come you usually call for the admins so im going with a +1.

fly

Reaction score
You explained your points very well and are well known and active on the server - which is always a great thing. I don't think you've ever caused trouble on the server and if there is trouble, you're always there to help or rely on an admin to deal with it and not worsen it.
Your weakness is a slight downside, but I must agree eith Camel that I haven't seen that side of you yet - so you may be wrong. I can say myself that you're good at judging others actions and I believe you're worth having trial. So, it's a +1 from me :)))

prime105

prime
Reaction score
I am going with a +1 because you explained everything well and you are a nice and active player on the server. You also message me when something happens on the server, which is a good thing :D your strength and weakness seem a-okay so here is a +1 from me xD

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well Mac and Aika are both away right now, so everyone has responded.

Hey Legendary Lycanthrope/Little Vortex/Charles (I don't even know what to call you anymore!), thanks for applying!

So as you can see you've received a great response, with four +1s, the only 0 being because of inactivity. The others have pretty much said what I want to say too; you're a great guy, you're active, you're well-liked, you're experienced on the server and are perfectly capable of having fun with everyone but knowing when people are taking things too far and reporting them. Your application was good too and you seem to really understand what a moderator's role is within the server. I personally would love to see you on trial and I think you have the potential to do a lot of good for the server by being a moderator. Plus like fly and camel said, I've never seen your weakness come into play, so it seems like you have it under control so it doesn't worry me personally.

So anyway, with that all said, congratulations Legendary Lycanthrope/Little Vortex/Charles!

Accepted and on trial!

Reactions: KJelles The Camel