Status
Not open for further replies.

tsmall0311

Reaction score
Staff references(Op+):None
Time spent on the server:None
Other server ranks (present and past):None
TeamSpeak: Yes, tsmall0311
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: When think of the role of Trusted, I think of helping Operators out and keep all players in order and under control. For example, if a player breaks a rule and an Op is not online at the moment, a Trusted rank player must take action and solve the problem. Even though the job means keeping things under control, I always want the players to have a good time and enjoy Blocktopia as much as I do and will in the future. I truly believe I understand the responsibility of being staff and I know I can handle the role.
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: Well, I am a 13 year old male who lives in Pennsylvania. I am a part of my middle school's Student council. My favorite things in life are playing sports, Mathematics, and gaming. I also have two dogs which I have to take care of for hours each day. My number one goal in life is to be happy and to make others happy everyday. I started playing Minecraft around Beta 1.8 and have enjoyed it since.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
We don't have the feeling that when the server starts, the rank immediately will fit you.
Just have fun on the server, make sure you stand out at some point, and then it is the best for you and the server at that point to consider a rank!

We wish you a good time on Elysium though!

Status
Not open for further replies.