Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
In-game username: Ooglie101

Staff references(Op+): N/A
Time spent on the server: N/A
Other server ranks (present and past): I was an Operator on Zombie twice.

TeamSpeak: Yes, but I won't be able to talk.

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: I believe being a Trusted is a back-up operator, nevertheless it is still vital to have. Being a Trusted requires you to have to be mature, helpful and be able to keep the server fair but fun. Trusted are also there to assist Ops when they need it!

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I'm a 15 year old guy who lives in England. In real life I'm quite shy and nervous but I'm still hardworking, kind and I'm able to stick up for myself or my friends in times of need. I enjoy English in school and gaming at home. In Blocktopia I feel much more comfortable than any other community, and that is why I've been here for a year and a few months. Zombie was my favourite server until I got bored of classic and moved onto Premium. I ended up helping Gaia with Marn on Primordia when it died down. When SMP 4.2 started I was a vice-clan leader for CTY. As soon as I heard Elysium was being created I questioned my brother whether I should apply although I was (and still am) very keen to help the server. In the end I decided it was the right decision, so here I am!

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
We had our questionmarks about your recent activity within the community, though seeing how you usually are on premium survival servers. We give you the benefit of doubt, and hope you will show your face as much as possible!

Best of luck, and have fun!

Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.