Cheeseman21

Das CheesePuff
Reaction score

Staff references(Staff role+): Did not ask anyone
Time spent on the server: Well it's not up so I'd say around 0 hours
Other server ranks (present and past): Past Controller on SMP

Team Speak: Yep, live on the thing sometimes

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:
I would describe the responsibility as a service. A service to your fellow players. The job of an operator is not to "keep the peace" or "ban the bad guys" It is a much more simple goal. Create a nice environment for people to have fun in, this includes yourself.You should be wary of what disturbs this environment and do your best to fix it. From simple misunderstandings to trolls try your best to fix the situation and make the server a better place for all. Finally banning should be a last resort, one of my pet peeves is when other people talk about how they will ban without hesitation. I feel like there should be hesitation. As an Operator I think that you should not ban people on the principle of "When to ban" but more on the principle of "When not to ban" I think that even if this is an important job, some people take it too seriously and make things much more complicated then it needs to be, first and foremost I think that operators need to realize that this is just a game, and that their responsibilities are to the people that use the server.

Tell us about your experience as a Trusted:
Oh man, This was so long ago. I'd say around year, year and a half ago I got trusted on SMP. It mainly consisted of me running around the map abusing my /bb stick powers and trolling my good friends Neilson5 and Yearly to fix the messes I found. But it taught me how staff operate, it should be quick clean and efficient, talk in /ch local, and most of all don't make a big fuss about it and inform the whole server of what you are doing. The messes that you fix should interfere as little as possible with other people.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
Asian, 17, black hair. As for my personality I am not afraid to challenge people's opinions, I thrive on discussion and good debate.I like to play tennis, League of legends, and more tennis. I enjoy a good challenge. I also am president of the SGA at my school as well as one of the senior officers for the charity organization at my school. Kind of forgiving on most matters. I prefer a hands on learning, my spelling is a little horrid, and I cook a mean bowl of ramen.

Status
Not open for further replies.