Not open for further replies.

Executioner27

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Executioner27
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: None
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +/- [local name as well; e.g. "BST"]
  • Your age: 16
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I've played for over a month and the server was wiped so it restarted the time but its been a long time
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Not on blocktopia servers
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will use my new powers to help out the staff and server.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will tell the other ops about the abuse and make them stop it.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I believe that i would make a difference to the server but i cant say i deserve it anymore than others
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I represent the server as a staff member. I will be kind respectful mature etc. I will do my job to the fullest extent and follow my overlords wishes.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? Enceladus, Bieber, Hypeburst, Emosquirrel Txboy

• Dislike
Reactions: Jeff0521

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Executioner27 I am going to have to take my reference from you because of a few reasons.

One you couldn't get the correct format done.

Secondly you didn't even check to see if your thread had been replied to and said that you guess it was declined because no one had "reviewed" it when several people had looked at this and replied to it.

Now the main reason into why I am saying this is because after we tried talking to you about this you went on into saying that "You were just gonna give up and that you probaly wouldn't be a good trusted".

Why should we have you as a trusted if you don't have the confidence in being a trusted and having the patience.

Edit: And yes that is the correct format now Executioner.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
You really should work on that annoying unconfidence, because it can be a big problem. However, in my opinion you have shown to me that you have good intentions and that those problems were mostly caused because of excitement and your nerves. Therefore I decided to still put you on a trial and count Txboy's post as 1 of the 3 downvotes.

On trial until 2 November.

• Love
Reactions: Swate and RMcraft
Status
Not open for further replies.