Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: solis22
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: My Borther's account, ansoro2112
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT-6
  • Your age: 13 years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Since September 10, 2011. And I have played more than 30 hours. Since all the stats reseted now I have less than that. But every OP knows that I have played more than 30 hours. Before the stats reset I already had 372 hours online.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Yes. I was Trusted a while ago. But I was Demoted.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I get approved I will be extremely helpful in the server. I would do my job in an honest way. I'll me mature. I'll be aware of any rule breaker player. And just make sure everything its okay within my power.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I'll just take a screenshot or call a Controller to solve the problem.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I know I was Demoted that first time. That was because I got WAY too excited with the job. And I was too imature to handle it. But this time I have grown a lot. I now know every rule. I know how to manage things. And I now take this very seriously. I deserve it because its something I would love to do. I am an active player. And helpful too.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I'll represent Blocktopia Zombie Survival in a great way. I will make them proud. I will put 100% in everything I do. I will just be helpful and do my work in a correct way.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? RaneofPane, FireBall, OvionyEldin, Maxx, Omgitsathong, Wyrer and JWB.
  • Signed: solis22

Status
Not open for further replies.