Trusted and OP Wiki Info

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
Alright so this morning I, just out of the blue, thought about the wiki staff page and it occurred to me that very few people actually had any player information on the wiki. What I am talking about is how if you click on a trusted/op name on the wiki it will take you to a page that should display information about said person.

Now not very many people have information here but I think it would be a good place for people to go if they want to get to know their staff members a little bit more.

Now I know not all of you have wiki editor status and may not be able to add info for yourself, and I am here to help.

Post the information you want on your wiki information page and I will work on adding it in for you.

Some information you could add would be things like:

When you acquired your current/previous rank
What you do in real life
Your personality
Your likes/dislikes
Your goals
Ways to contact you other than in-game
Feel free to post as much or as little are you like or are comfortable with.

This isn't drastically important but I think it would be a good and easy place to compile information on all our staff members.

Edit: Also my own info is dated and I will work on fixing that once I am home.

I also want to add any photos or pictures that you want to have with your info can be added. Not necessarily Real life photos. Like I have my gravatar photo, well my previous one on their too.

Pages complete:
Dessern5
HarmakPaul
Awwwyea
Jeff0521
MacTarvish

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Hmm thanks for doing this ethical I will get to it then.

When you acquired your current/previous rank: In my signature (will edit in)
What you do in real life: Well I am just a average high school student I guess. I am on a competitive swim team and have been since I was 5 years old. I also am a hunter and do archery for a hobby.
Your personality: I am normally a rather calm person but when it comes to people harming friends I stand up firmly for them.
Your likes/dislikes: I love reading, swimming, archery, bones, and foreign languages. Some of my dislikes would have to be people that act fake or present themself for who they are not.
Your goals: I am an aspiring hunter and wish to go professional with it sometime. When I go to college I will be studying Forensic Anthropology and Linguistics. So I guess my goal is to double major in those and to get an MD (Medical Doctorate)
Ways to contact you other than in-game: Inbox me on the forums is the best way although texting me could be another good way (I will post my number if it's okay'd by a Director or Admin.)

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
When you acquired your current/previous rank: August 6th, 2012
What you do in real life: Many video games, LP recording and editing, video game collecting, soccer
IN SCHOOL: Marching & Concert band, Speech and Debate Team, Science Team
Your personality: Very laid back, carefree, relaxed
Your likes: Video games, soccer, playing trumpet and piano, Blinx the Time Sweeper
Dislikes: Anyone who is frequently an asshole to others *coughcheerleaderscough*, football, the cold
Your goals: To own all the pokemon Game Boy Advance SPs
Ways to contact you other than in-game: Email: p.mayorskiy @ comcast.net
YouTube: HarmakPaul Blocktopia: HarmakPaul Twitter: HarmakPaul Phone #: 555-555-5555

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
When you acquired current/previous rank: June 17th, 2011 (Somewhere 'round there).
My Personality: Catch me in a happy mood, and I'll be calm and reasonable. Catch me in a depressed or angry mood and well, just don't catch me there.
Likes/Dislikes: Art, Thinking, Sleeping, and MINECRAFT, BET YOU NEVER GUESSED.
My Goals: Survive high school I suppose.

Other things blotted out because I don't want to fill it in/personal.

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
When you acquired your current/previous rank: Trusted on September 4th and Op on October 12th.
What you do in real life: I am a senior in high school. I am an Art and Language student studying Japanese (Second Year), Spanish (Third Year), Art (Third year), and Digital Media (Second year).
Your personality: Very optimistic and happy. Hyper a lot. Sort of shy when I don't know you, then I am outgoing.
Your likes/dislikes: Likes - Games, Art, Coffee, friends, language, etc. Dislikes - Ignorance, seafood, so many things, and ignorance.
Your goals: I am going straight into a university after high school. East Carolina University is what I will be attending.
Ways to contact you other than in-game: Ask about my Facebook and I'd be more than happy to share. :3

There you go. :3

MacTarvish

Reaction score
When you acquired your current/previous rank: Cant remember xD (I'll edit this later)
What you do in real life: Im in a band, i do vocals and play Drums and Piano. Junior in high school
I play soccer and basketball(Occasionally) I have ADHD :3 i also do musical theater xD I love God (As i am a hardcore born again christian)
Your personality: Im pretty laid back/optimitic/crazy(Cuz of my ADHD) it also demends on when you catch me.
Your likes/dislikes-
I like: Music, Food, VideoGames, Playin instruments, Musical Theater(lol), Sports! Annoying Elita, Reading, Megaman!!!!
I hate: Backstabbers, users, intentional stupidity(In order to annoy/hurt someone), "fake" people.
Your goals: TO BE THE VERY BEST THAT NO ONE EVER WAS!!.
Finish every single FF game, KH game, and Megaman game. To hopefully become a lawyer one day.
Ways to contact you other than in-game: You can try pinging me on the IRC or the forums! i dont mind facebook either.