trump won

Catcocomics

Reaction score
What really confounds me is that it was either Trump or Clinton. How the fuck did you back yourselves into that corner?
Trump was simply 3 spoopy 5 Republicans, and Hillary basically unregistered anyone who would have voted Bernie at the thing that made California ragequit.
The only thing any of the people could have actually done was protest the DNC's cheating, but oh well.

We were only ever going to get Trump or Sanders anyway, and I guess we took the more difficult of the two.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Trump was simply 3 spoopy 5 Republicans, and Hillary basically unregistered anyone who would have voted Bernie at the thing that made California ragequit.
The only thing any of the people could have actually done was protest the DNC's cheating, but oh well.

We were only ever going to get Trump or Sanders anyway, and I guess we took the more difficult of the two.
I mean we boo'd Debbie Wasserman Schultz out of her position

Only Clinton put her on her campaign staff so

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
the reason flat out why we couldn't have had Clinton was simply blue collar workers, and the fact that she would literally be screwing all of them over with more of the same.
Doesn't help that in her frenzy to be progressive she like almost word for word admitted to "putting coal workers out of business" via addressing climate change. Like there are some things you can't explicitly state and she states them all the time. Truly one of the worst campaigners of this country's history
---------------
Edit: It is however worth nothing that during the primaries against Sanders she took many business and factory oriented areas as well as having union support (the latter could have been due to internal pressures and not predisposition, though)

• Agree
Reactions: JtTorso

Cheeseman21

Das CheesePuff
Reaction score
My original post here was over the line. While I still hold that you're either stupid or shitty if you voted for or otherwise supported Trump, and you do deserve a good deck to the jaw, I acknowledge that what I originally suggested was kinda shitty in and of itself. I apologize. I was super angry and not thinking clearly.
Mind, this does not apply to Trump and Pence. They still deserve what I originally said.
I don't even have a sarcastic quip. The fact that humanity would willingly vote for someone like this... you know what, why sugarcoat it? I wish Trump, Pence, and anyone who voted for them permanent bodily harm.
Permanent bodily harm is funny kek

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
There is a very strong chance that I won't be having any kind of thanks giving this year because outer family hardcore Hillary supporters and household family Bernie supporters (so logically, because we're not voting for Hillary we MUST be voting for Trump).
I can't wait to hear the opinion of my uncle who always argues with you even if you agree