trump won

Amorix

Reaction score
My original post here was over the line. While I still hold that you're either stupid or shitty if you voted for or otherwise supported Trump, and you do deserve a good deck to the jaw, I acknowledge that what I originally suggested was kinda shitty in and of itself. I apologize. I was super angry and not thinking clearly.
Mind, this does not apply to Trump and Pence. They still deserve what I originally said.
I don't even have a sarcastic quip. The fact that humanity would willingly vote for someone like this... you know what, why sugarcoat it? I wish Trump, Pence, and anyone who voted for them permanent bodily harm.

Last edited:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't even have a sarcastic quip. The fact that humanity would willingly vote for someone like this... you know what, why sugarcoat it? I wish Trump, Pence, and anyone who voted for them permanent bodily harm.
that's not even remotely nice of u both candidates were absolute fuckin garbage and because of the two party system and the dnc people had to shoot for what they thought was the lesser of two evils

• Agree
Reactions: JtTorso and Hex

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
wishing harm on people doesnt make you any better than trump imo. Hillary won the popular vote, blame the shitty voting system the US has.

Also some people just voted trump because they thought he was the lesser of 2 evils, like jivvi said.

Reactions: Jivvi

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score

Apparently people from the US want to emigrate

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Iggish

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbf if you don't like the way things have been disadvantaging you for ages and your options are an anti-establishment racist and another corrupt politician whatre u gonna do

besides once people got into it both sides had a very vocal portion of toxic fucks u cant say either side was better than the other really

Chips

Reaction score
anyone that says the US will be turned into utter shit and discord and it will end is just plain stupid lmao

i am not biased toward either, but there is a reason he has gotten so far and there's such thing as checks and balances. these kinds of things have been said for many of our presidents, its just a matter of seeing how the future goes

• Agree
Reactions: Willchill and Ltin

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
anyone that says the US will be turned into utter shit and discord and it will end is just plain stupid lmao
From what I read, when he gets into office he's going to undo everything obama touched which I find bad to be honest. He's also going to renegociate NAFTA and other trade agreements which will greatly affect(ruin?) american economy.

And lets not forget the fact he's going to pull alot, if not all money thats currently going to bettering our climate. Since he believes climate change is a hoax so let's not have clean energy plans right? How is him denying climate change not reason enough to worry about Americas future?
there is a reason he has gotten so far
Yes, 57 million stupid people? Atleast thats how I view it. And I did read somewhere *cough* imgur *cough* that 67% of the people voting for Trump don't even have a degree. And since I believe everything on the internet that's against Trump I have derived from that that his voters are indeed not smart.

its just a matter of seeing how the future goes
What future? I DONT EVEN LIVE IN AMERICA BUT WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

• Useful
Reactions: Cstar and Chips

Sploorky

Reaction score

i am not biased toward either, but there is a reason he has gotten so far and there's such thing as checks and balances. these kinds of things have been said for many of our presidents, its just a matter of seeing how the future goes
I agree with you that the country isn't going to end or go into utter shit but when republicans control the presidency, the House, the Senate, and in two years the Supreme Court, the process of checks and balances goes out the window.

To be honest I'm sure almost everything he said he'd do while he was running he won't actually do. I feel bad for a lot of minorities and people of different sexual orientations who live in America though. I can't imagine someone who's said a lot of offensive stuff being elected feels too good. Shit I'm a straight white male and I'm ashamed it happened. But hey, not like Clinton was a good candidate. It's all just kinda depressing to think about.

On the other side, I can't blame a lot of people for voting for Trump when Clinton supporters refer to Trump supporters as "stupid, bigoted, racist, sexist, etc." I'm sure the opposite happened too, but it really doesn't boil down to "educated people voted for Clinton, uneducated people voted for Trump." I'm sure the negative stigma there pushed some undecided voters to Trump.

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi and Chips

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
And I did read somewhere *cough* imgur *cough* that 67% of the people voting for Trump don't even have a degree.
compared to 33% of the entire population who have attained a bachelor's degree or higher

with that in mind, your statistic sounds pretty good to me.

I would also like to remind you that not all intelligent, rational adults have a degree.

What really confounds me is that it was either Trump or Clinton. How the fuck did you back yourselves into that corner?

Reactions: Jivvi

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Being fully honest about it okay lets go.

I am honestly terrified. And to anybody that does support Trump I'm sorry but what i'm about to say is my opinion. I don't see how anybody could vote for someone who openly said "Grab them by the pussy" not only is he sexist, homophobic, and racist but he is going on trail for child rape in December. I'm terrified because I am bisexual and because his Vice President Mike Pence believe shock therapy can turn members of the lgbt+ community straight. I'm terrified for those who are Muslim, Islam, African American, Mexican, or women. He has openly said comments that are xenophobic and it terrifies me to think what could come. While yes I understand the president has virtually no power the house and congress is in his favour and that terrifies me. It scares me that some of my fellow lgbt friends woke up in tears because of this. I'm not afraid that that he was elected. I'm afraid of the future with Trump and Pence leading the U.S.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
compared to 33% of the entire population who have attained a bachelor's degree or higher

with that in mind, your statistic sounds pretty good to me.

I would also like to remind you that not all intelligent, rational adults have a degree.

What really confounds me is that it was either Trump or Clinton. How the fuck did you back yourselves into that corner?
DNC rigged the election against the stronger candidate because it's their job to make sure the Democratic party gets a candidate in the general election that can beat the Republicans.

GOP hated their establishment candidates so intensely that they decided to vote for the tangerine man rather than see their vote go to another "phony" in Washington

There's more to it if you want but I'm too exhausted from losing to go into it rn