Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Right Pocket: Phone
Left Pocket: Keys
Back Right Pocket: Wallet
Back Left Pocket: Misc.

If I have my 3DS, it may be just shoved into the pocket with my phone, but usually I just put it in a bag since it's so big ;0;

Reactions: Hunter

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Right Pocket: Phone
Left Pocket: Keys
Back Right Pocket: Wallet
Back Left Pocket: Misc.

If I have my 3DS, it may be just shoved into the pocket with my phone, but usually I just put it in a big since it's so big ;0;
I do the same but alternate between phone in left/right front pockets
Usually sandwich multiple electronics into the right one
Some jeans have the little coin pocket inside the right front one. That's for extra DS games if I'm bringing a few

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I rarely have anything in my pocket save for work so I'll go with that scenario
Edit: This is walking in and out of the building, or during break, otherwise there's once again nothing in my pockets

Right pocket: Phone and headphones
Left pocket: Wallet, Car keys, Nametag

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Left pocket:
School ID cards (for freshman and sophomore years so far), chap-stick (which I've had for... 4 years? never really used it), house key, sometimes junk that I'll throw away after a few months.

Right pocket:
Random bits of money I forgot to put in my wallet, a thumb drive that doesn't seem to work any more, mechanical pencil, pen, rubbish that I might discard in a month or two, and some random beads I randomly acquired in 8th grade for whatever reason.

Back pockets:
typically unused, since I don't like sitting on my cargo.

Winter Coat pockets:
I'll sometimes but my gloves into these, but then the pockets get kind of... in the way... so I store my gloves in my back pack with the binders, folders, paper, and apparently shredded school planner that got soaked during the second of October 2014.

Minecraft University jacket pockets:
Except for a few grains of sand, likely from Long Beach in Washington state, which some how got lodged in there during my last vacation up there in 2013, I don't really keep anything in them.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
what do you put in your pockets, assuming you have any
some people use it for phones, some nothing at all
i use my right side pocket to hold my 3ds
the pockets thing was not a sexist question, it was pointing out a sexist issue.
how do you use yours?
i use my right side pocket to hold my 3ds
the pockets thing was not a sexist question, it was pointing out a sexist issue.
how do you use yours?
Okay. You acknowledge you were pointing out a sexist issue, and post another thread upon the same topic, despite Malcovent wanting to avoid such a thread degrading into another mess, and slip that message into the OP. Now, disregard me if you did this, why couldn't you just pm an admin and talk over why it was locked, instead of posting a similar thread with a different opening post?

SirCiph

Reaction score
I do the same but alternate between phone in left/right front pockets
Usually sandwich multiple electronics into the right one
Some jeans have the little coin pocket inside the right front one. That's for extra DS games if I'm bringing a few
Fun fact: that little pocket is actually for watches! They're a remnant of the days when pocket watches were the norm.

Source.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Okay. You acknowledge you were pointing out a sexist issue, and post another thread upon the same topic, despite Malcovent wanting to avoid such a thread degrading into another mess, and slip that message into the OP. Now, disregard me if you did this, why couldn't you just pm an admin and talk over why it was locked, instead of posting a similar thread with a different opening post?
its the same utility (pockets) but it's not about women's pockets so none of the thread issues still exist(which wasn't inherently sexist in the first place as its the creators of the clothing making tiny women pockets)

• Thank You
Reactions: Hunter

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Donor
Reaction score
I carry in my right front pocket, my gold-encrusted 1986 Hans Ruger, crafted by the Austrian Firearms mastermind himself, Hans Ruger. When I am in fear for my life, whether I am getting robbed by thugs or the police pull me over, I quickly draw my Ruger with the smoothest of moves, like a hot knife through spaghetti. When I firmly grasp it's stock, it reminds me of gently caressing the small Polynesian woman I met in Guam in 1994. Her name was XiaoMing Yehovis, which means in her native Polynese language 'Mark of the Budding Turnip'. When I squeeze the trigger, there's a feeling that comes from the sound emanated from the hammer striking the bullet in synchronicity with the force of the reaction kicking back the gun as I hold it, trying to break free from my determined grip like a man who finds his meaning in life; I can only describe this feeling as positively orgasmic. Such a beautiful combination of power and precision orchestrated by myself, the Maestro of this grand symphony, reaches a blissful climax as the bullet penetrates and eliminates my target.
This is perfect copypasta material.

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com

GoldenValley

Donor
Reaction score
To the high-ranking staff member who deleted my post, I realized that you are right, my post was not relevant to the thread and did indeed add no content. I realized I actually keep my gold-encrusted 1986 Hans Ruger strapped on the right side of my belt and not in my pocket, so I can quickdraw even faster. My apologies.

While my cell phone and gold-encrusted 1986 Hans Ruger are for more common wear, for special occasions I wear my most formal clothing, and I make sure to bring key items that will ensure I can make it through the event as a proper gentleman:

Left Pants pocket - Cell phone

Right pants pocket - Wallet, which contains multiple Credit Cards, Debit Cards, V Cards, and Gift Cards, in case I find a Comic-con on the way to and back from the event.

Left Trenchcoat pocket - Three 2 Liter bottles of Diet Mountain Dew (trying to watch my weight), the caffeine gets me through the more droning parts of the event, and for a speed boost when Console peasants attempt to brainwash me at 30 FPS.

Right Trenchcoat pocket - One Industrial size bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos (the kind you find at Sam's Club).
And to top it off (it's a pun, get it?) I have a secret compartment in my Trilby which contains a Freshly-trimed white rose, so if I find a damsel in distress I can tip my Trilby while also handing her a consolation Rose in one fluid movement.

EDIT: and how could I forget, I also keep my dankest memes in my right pocket

Choclate_god

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
To the high-ranking staff member who deleted my post, I realized that you are right, my post was not relevant to the thread and did indeed and no content. I realized I actually keep my gold-encrusted 1986 Hans Ruger strapped on the right side of my belt and not in my pocket, so I can quickdraw even faster. My apologies.

While my cell phone and gold-encrusted 1986 Hans Ruger are for more common wear, for special occasions I wear my most formal clothing, and I make sure to bring key items that will ensure I can make it through the event as a proper gentleman:

Left Pants pocket - Cell phone

Right pants pocket - Wallet, which contains multiple Credit Cards, Debit Cards, V Cards, and Gift Cards, in case I find a Comic-con on the way to and back from the event.

Left Trenchcoat pocket - Three 2 Liter bottles of Diet Mountain Dew (trying to watch my weight), the caffeine gets me through the more droning parts of the event, and for a speed boost when Console peasants attempt to brainwash me at 30 FPS.

Right Trenchcoat pocket - One Industrial size bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos (the kind you find at Sam's Club).
And to top it off (it's a pun, get it?) I have a secret compartment in my Trilby which contains a Freshly-trimed white rose, so if I find a damsel in distress I can tip my Trilby while also handing her a consolation Rose in one fluid movement.

EDIT: and how could I forget, I also keep my dankest memes in my right pocket
Very nice,
I for one, would rather carry the Trilby in the inner right hand side of my trench coat, so that when I tell the other, lesser males of my dominant genes and length of my sexual reproductive organs, I can swiftly grab the Trilby in my left hand, place it atop my head and give a tip in one swift motion as I walk away, winking at the females watching from a distance, in obvious shock of the man they see before them.

The boys, with their boyish mouths left open in shock at my stunning display of manliness and respect for the lovely females watching in the distance. I then reach into my inner left hand trench coat pocket to grab my 1940 WW2 Authentic Antique Filipino White Pearlex FHM Balisong Butterfly Knife, preforming the trick shown by the spy in TF2 (My favorite class).

Overall I find what you carry in your pockets suitable for anyone willing to show how they separate themselves from the boys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.