[Trial Op] Jolteon42's Operator Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
[panel]
In-game username:
JOLTEON42

Staff references (Op+):
N/A

Other Blocktopia staff experience (present and past):
Classic TNT Trusted and A&T operator.

How would you describe the responsibility and obligation of the rank you apply for:
An Operator is somebody who ensures that everyone is having fun on the server, by: helping new players and answering their questions, creating a positive atmosphere by being friendly, calling out rule breakers and being a mature and trustworthy person in general. Operators also have to be unbiased and know how to punish people and how harsh they need to be.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?:
I am friendly, mature, trustworthy and helpful. I can also be insanely active since I spend about 9 hours a day on the computer. I am also a fast learner and adapter and don't mind change. I'm positive and optimistic and I also have past experiences with staffing.

If there is a problem you aren’t sure of how to deal with, what will you do:
Check the forums if there's nothing to help there I would ask my fellow staff members about the situation, if they don’t know I would check for any admins on IRC.

If a staff member of equal or higher rank is acting up, what will you do:
Try to control the situation, collect proof via screenshots or logs and then tell a higher staff member when one is online.

What is your most noticeable weakness, and how will you work to fix it:
I have a tendency to forget about a lot of things and my grammar/spelling isn’t the best since English is not my native language. I will try my best to remind myself about everything and I guess the latter just comes with time and practice.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I am a 13-year old male (turning 14 in a week) South African, I am home-schooled and spend most of my day on the computer, whether I’m playing games or browsing the internet. I’ve been in the community for almost 3 years now. My favourite games are League of Legends and Pokemon and my favourite book is the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan.

If you have any extra information you’d like to share, please do so here:
I have exams around the time of release for 2 weeks that will decrease my activity by quite a bit, but I should still be on for at least 2 hours a day.

Thanks for reading and I hope you take my application into consideration!

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Hello Jolteon,

After a bit of discussion, we have decided to accept your application, just as Trial Op for now. Reason for this is we want to see if this server is for you, something you can hold interest in. We'd also like you to use this chance to learn the server and SMP commands more. So good luck and congratulations!

• Winner
Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.