[Trial Op] Asaechao's Operator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
In-game username: - asaechao

Staff references (Op+): - None

Other Blocktopia staff experience (present and past): - Classic TNT Trusted, Classic TNT Operator, SMP Operator, Premium TNT Trusted

How would you describe the responsibility and obligation of the rank you apply for: - Being an Operator, you have to be able to be patience and willing to help out or sort out any problems. I will always be doing my best helping "new"/"old" players with their problems and be mature about it. I would take the responsibility of being an Operator by not abusing any commands for any reason. I would only /warn, /kick or /ban when needed like finding out about grief.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: - Well, first I've staffed on a "Full-PvP" server before and understood how people can be. When I'm online, I will help out as much as possible to new players. I also can learn very quickly and remember it.

If there is a problem you aren’t sure of how to deal with, what will you do: - I would either contact another staff member who is online on the server, the forums or IRC.

If a staff member of equal or higher rank is acting up, what will you do: - I would contact the Adminstrator(s) or Director(s) of the server (if this staff member is Operator/Veteran Operator/Controller) or the Head Administrators of all the servers with screenshots of the event that took place and put that in a PM on the forums, or tell them on #blocktopia (IRC Channel.) If it was an Administrator (Director) acting up, I would contact a Head Administrator as soon as possible (in-game, forums or IRC.)

What is your most noticeable weakness, and how will you work to fix it: - One of my noticeable weaknesses is that I might sound a bit too rude towards others because I'm in a bad mood (from in-game or real life), I would usually log off the server for a while or try not to think about it.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: - I'm a fun cheerful guy that makes the gameplay more fun for others as well as friendly. I am serious when need be and will listen patiently to others when needed.

If you have any extra information you’d like to share, please do so here: - If I am not to be accepted, I will still help out the server as much as possible from what rank I am. Although I don't have any experience of /prism I have a bit experience of /hawk, but am willing to learn about /prism.

Thanks for reading my Application,
Asaechao

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello asaechao!

You've been placed at Trial Op for server opening. We know you did a great job in past SMP servers and hopefully you still have it in you to staff SMP. Having TNT staffing under your belt also proves your experience and that you can handle a staff position again. Only concerns brought up were the weakness you pointed out, and hopefully the fact that you're aware of it means you have been working on it!

We hope you have a great time on the server! Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.