Status
Not open for further replies.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
In-game username: - 77_is_the__best

Staff references (Op+): - N/A

Other Blocktopia staff experience (present and past):
I currently have no staff experience however I held the rank of Aristocrat during Journey To Elysium and I have a large amount of Blocktopia Smp experience.

How would you describe the responsibility and obligation of the rank you apply for:
The rank of Operator on Dusk of Discordia would entail being a positive role model to the players on the server, make sure nobody is playing unfairly i.e. hacking, glitch abusing. It is a staff member's job to maintain a atmosphere on the server that would stand out to people coming onto the server for the first time. You would also be required to donate quite a bit of your time to staffing the server.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: -
I have played the last 3 smp servers and I know the rules of them like the back of my hand. Sure I haven't had any staff experience but you have to start somewhere and why not have a brand new staff member with a brand new server? I have a fun personality and I'll be sure to put other's needs before my own. Most of all though I'll be sure to be super active and do my best at all times.

If there is a problem you aren’t sure of how to deal with, what will you do:
If I was in a situation where I wasn't sure what to I would request advice from someone with more experience than myself and make sure I am prepared for the next time. If I had to be swift with my decision I would carefully explain my point of view and make sure the players involved understand.

If a staff member of equal or higher rank is acting up, what will you do:
I would take screenshot evidence and go directly to John and/or Super and/or Sparkly(?). I would not take it upon myself to question their actions myself and cause an argument between staff, which would reflect badly on the server.

What is your most noticeable weakness, and how will you work to fix it:
To be honest, I am not the best to answer this. I feel others would have a lot more of an idea about what I can improve on. However I will say a weakness of which is my timezone. It only allows me to see Americans on the weekends which does severely hurt the amount of time I am seen by that section of the community.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I am an Australian 14-year old. I have been apart of this community for 2 years now and over that time I have gotten to know most members of the community decently well. It has always been a goal of mine to become a staff member on one of the servers here in Blocktopia. It is true I have been knocked back multiple times but I am proud of myself that I have gotten back up and continued to work towards this goal, while having fun of course. I like to think that my easy-going attitude has helped me become considered as a fun person to be around.

If you have any extra information you’d like to share, please do so here:
I don't really have much to say other than thank you for taking the time to read my application, good luck in the coming weeks/months, and I'll see you on Dusks of Discordia.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi 77_is_the__best!

I'm glad to say we're taking you on the team as a Trial Op. You have loads of experience with SMP servers in the past and I know that experience will help you understand the rules, situations, and how to better the server. I am sure you will make a great staff member, and I congratulate you on achieving your goal of becoming staff!

Have a great time on the server, good luck in your new staff position!

Status
Not open for further replies.