Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Trepidation
  • Intended Gamemode: (Survival or Classic): Classic
  • Creator: Jivvi
  • Size: Massive
  • Biome: ExtremeHills
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) : Need to sort through later
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them: Same as above
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Chiseled Stone Brick and Signs should be no-break
  • Any extra information about your map?: Hi this is a big map, mostly due to the lower half, which is a little storyline that players can walk through, ending at the first timer. The rest of the map is in the floating island, and is fairly dense, I think. Both mountain and island have a varied composition to help with lag if classic mode gains random block melts.
  • Download link (optional): Perilious.schematic (Will probably update with the nbt items and signs I wanted to add)
  • Warp: /warp mountjivvi

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
I'm noting for anyone else interested, the map is approximately 108 x 96 and 254 blocks tall. o.e

Gotta admit, I'm not too fond of the size, so I took two screenshots for others. First of all, map:

Then something that didn't.. sit too well with me was when we warp there. In the above screenshot, see the hole by the lava? (which should be encased in adminium incase of angry to prevent premature flood) I took a screenshot of that because something inside caught my eye.

I can definitely understand having one or two redstone ores, but this was just a bit extreme. o.e

Don't get me wrong, this is quite a fascinating map, it's just.. big. If it were half the height, but still the same design, I would most likely enjoy a map like this. (Even in survival mode.)

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
The amount of red stone doesn't bother me. It is classic, after all. I don't really care how you decorate a cave. The size is pretty big, but then again so is Void. I like the layout of the cave system. It's definitely a unique map. I wouldn't mind seeing it added. +1

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have to admit, it's quite a large map but that makes for all the more space to build - especially if it were accepted as a classic map. Also, you put waterfalls in so there's a way up other than pillaring which can get annoying if absolutely everyone is trying to get to the top. It's a really interesting design, large and spacious and I personally enjoy the fact that you made it larger vertically than horizontally, making a huge map that's tall rather than wide.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
This map has been denied for being too big to suit the server. In my defense Void is only 64³. :D
You can resubmit a small version but thank you for participating in the competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.