TreeTop_Village

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
It looks good, but personally, I would say that this is a good start, and not a completed project; there isn't enough to it.

• Agree
Reactions: Dess

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
CaramelCow said:
Map deepness: 31 I think? Yeah, 31 not including 1st layer.​
okay the map might need to have a lower deepness because to me that is ridiculous and the humans will easily hide in there considering there is 131,072 blocks....

Reaction score
Yeah I agree that this map is ridiculously deep. I personally like big maps on the surface that are fairly shallow. Hiding in deep ground is boring for humans and very frustrating for zombies. I personally think you guys should extend the surface of the map to bigger dimensions, get rid of the ceiling and the walls, make more trees, and turn it into an actual village. Also, add in a few secrets and it would be a really great map. Just my opinion. I really like the concept though. Nice start :D

CaramelCow

Reaction score
Like we said, we are happy for modifications to be made. The main reason it is so deep is because we were considering adding a secret. We then decided against it and forgot to make it 'shallower'.To the Controllers+, feel free to edit the map to your liking if you decide to give it ago.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Depth aside, this map seems a bit sparse. With that much space down there why would people build their houses in trees? You should add some hills / boulders / a creek at the bottom to give it a bit more variety and it would generally help the theme of the map fit better.

CaramelCow

Reaction score
Egh I am really sick at the moment. I'll try to put the server up but I doubt I can help till tomorrow. Sorry about that.
Edit: server is up, finished some minor modifications server wise, good luck with the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.