Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
·In-Game Name:Trap_Wolf

·What, if any, are the names of your alts:Hurricane_101, BBB

·Which server you are applying for:Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server

·The Timezone you are in:US Est

·Your age:18

·How long have you been playing on the zombie server?From January 13th 2010. Does not say this on the server, I believe it may have been the name change. I do not know.

·Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers?None

·Should you get approved, what will you actively do?I will always do my best in assisting all players of all kinds in giving out correct information and making the server as friendly and fair as possible.

·If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will try my best to control the crowd using the private messaging system to make sure everyone will stay calm and give them as much information as I possibly can or am allowed on the situation. Screenshots are a must and contact with anyone HC or HA in the IRC will be made.

·Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I’m able to identify incidences quickly and are able to find a correct approach or back someone, whether player or staff, with more contact and a calm approach. I feel I always try my best to get along with new and old players of all.

·What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will always do my best to main impassive and listen to a multitude of points and views. To try and strive for a calm environment and equal leniency to every player/person.

Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Dessern5, one_one_two, emosquirrel, soapless2, M_B_H, omgitsathong, theodorre

·Signed:Trap_Wolf

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
There was a slight misunderstanding. Due to your past application being denied, you need to have 7 references for this application (the rule is an additional 2 references needed for each denial and re-application).

You already know all that, though. :p Feel free to start gathering more references, to edit them into your post when acquired, and to bump the application or let a Controller+ know when you've done that so this can get a second look.

We'll give you a week from the posting date to do that, which should hopefully be more than enough time to. If not, the application will be closed, but you will be free to re-apply at any time after that.

EDIT: Quick thanks for letting us know that this wasn't in the format thread. I've added two mentions of the rule in the thread, so hopefully no more confusion stems from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.