Town Application - Snowfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Town name: Snowfall.

Town theme: A snow biomed, spruce-built adaptation, fulfilled with various different tasks and goals.

Introduction of your town:

Somewhere deep in the snowy lands of Elysium, one may eventually run into a compelling colony, surround by a bundle of snow. Many investigated the town, while some others refrained with fear. Snowfall is the town of exclusive, distinguishing aspects, first began by different individuals. The majority of the town is made mainly of a type of rare wood [spruce], and continues to develop and progress in expansion, buildings, and resources.

The approximate coordinates of the towncenter: x: -300. z: -700.

Members(included yourself and leaders):

Members who have the required time as this was posted:
-BrickWolf
-ConstructionBoy
-GoldenValley
-Jammy001
-Jolteon42
-Paceboys
-RonaldoSkillz
-Shande
-WinX64
-WiiGoGetter

Total: 10.

Other Members:

-63LittlePiggy63
-AotsFTW
-Araidian
-Cheeseman21
-Iguana
-Jschweigert
-MindCrafty
-Omar_Sales
-vati180
-rosekill
-Sploorky
-TheDestroyer5

Total members: 22.

Chest-protection: Y/N - Yes.
Prefered tag: [Snow]

Screenshot of the town:

^Three overviews of the town.

^Town Hall.

^One Farmhouse. There is another near my house (The large one in the third overview screenshot).

^Town post + Roads.

^Town hall view from a distance.

And finally..

Our Security Guard :D

Why should your town be official:
We all have been working on this town for countless hours. Terra-forming, gathering materials, going on excessive mining trips, fighting to keep each of us fed, and a list of various other tasks. Each of us, no matter how in-diligent we may get at times, have been working as a real team to construct this town to what it is right now. There also has been a few visitors here and there, as well as people who try to raid, which is why the chest protection will be meaningful for us. We also have a clear view of the town in the live map, which stands out for itself. Plenty of us were near excited while we wait for the last few members to gather the required time to apply, so all the effort that we gave has now pay off.

Hope you guys enjoyed, and take some consideration in this, The whole town of Snowfall appreciates it.

Sploorky

Reaction score
So everybody knows, I was elected the "Town Communicator" of the group. So if you want to talk to the town as a whole, send me a PM.

PS-For people watching the picture thread, I have a nicer house in the town now.

Also Also: Fun trivia, the clan was originally going to be called LOST, but we couldn't think of any four letter phrase to stand for it. My idea of Legend of Sleepy Time didn't get approved.

Q

Qube

Town looks nice! Very impressed with the amount of progress you have made since the release of Elysium.

While i'd have suggested waiting a few more days until applying for town status, i think this could be a pretty nice addition to the Official Player Towns, and very much so if you keep working on it like you have up until now!

And on another note, you will have to list what Leaders you have for your town, since you will get a clan along with the town status. Staff will create the clan for you and then invite said leaders and then leave them in charge of it from that point.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
I'm very pleased that the first town application is actually attractive!
I was expecting the first one to just be cobble huts which generally looked dreadful.
There are a few areas which could do with some neatening up, like behind the town hall. But I'm sure you can easily fix that.

Personally I'd be happy for this to be an official player town.
Although there are quite a lot of people for a small-ish number of houses. ;) I hope there are enough beds for everyone and they get at least a room each!

Reactions: Vatowski

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
So everybody knows, I was elected the "Town Communicator" of the group. So if you want to talk to the town as a whole, send me a PM.

PS-For people watching the picture thread, I have a nicer house in the town now.

Also Also: Fun trivia, the clan was originally going to be called LOST, but we couldn't think of any four letter phrase to stand for it. My idea of Legend of Sleepy Time didn't get approved.
Limey oranges shall triumph
Lovely oranges shall triumph
Lazy octopuses shan't triumph
Large oxes shan't triumph
Linguistic ovals shall triumph
Luggage oranges shan't triumph
Large operators shall triumph
Lazy ogglywogglys shan't triumph
Languistically-challenged otters shall triumph
Lovely otters shall triumph
Lazy otters shall triumph
Large otters shall triumph

Sensing a theme anyone? c:

Ps. Lights out sleepy teddies

paceboys

Reaction score
I'm very pleased that the first town application is actually attractive!
I was expecting the first one to just be cobble huts which generally looked dreadful.
There are a few areas which could do with some neatening up, like behind the town hall. But I'm sure you can easily fix that.

Personally I'd be happy for this to be an official player town.
Although there are quite a lot of people for a small-ish number of houses. ;) I hope there are enough beds for everyone and they get at least a room each!
We decided on letting the players build their own homes to maximize the aesthetic appeal of our town. We can give our members a reminder or a nudge to build them.

Status
Not open for further replies.