• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Toothpaste

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
I must end this.

And
God damn, the point of the game isn't to end it as fast as possible.

"This is just for fun, and anyone can jump in! The goal is to create a high-score, to keep the chain going as long as possible!"

I hope the next person who reads this disregards your posts and can just continue where the last person left off.

• Informative
Reactions: Forest_Knight

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I must end this.

And

"This is just for fun, and anyone can jump in! The goal is to create a high-score, to keep the chain going as long as possible!"

I hope the next person who reads this disregards your posts and can just continue where the last person left off.
Yeah, you kind of force a restart with every post. Try a little harder to make it easy to follow on with please

D

Deleted member 4601

By ending this I mean to end all your inappropriate words by using a word that cannot be followed by an inappropriate word. I'm rather sensitive when it come to things like 'testicles' and 'lesbian'.

D

Deleted member 4601

By ending this I mean to end all your inappropriate words by using a word that cannot be followed by an inappropriate word. I'm rather sensitive when it come to things like 'testicles' and 'lesbian'.

Edit: oddish

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score

Edit: oddish
Maybe you should get off the internet then.

Shocker

D

Deleted member 4601

Eradicate

No thank you. I'd rather choose for myself. I'll get a filter. Thanks for your advice though :D

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
I must end this.

And

And here I thought I was suppose to break the chain. A little disappointing.. :c
Teacher