To Do List

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Well it's about time this happen..We all go on to JTE and we get there and think..."Hmmm What to do?? Nothing to do... Might as well log of"

Don't hide it we have all done it before ;D Unless you have a personal project or Clan Project there is not really allot to do. I think JTE needs some.... Pzzaz. Make it a bit more Exciting make it more appealing to New comers, now allot of people are probably going to disagree. But I think there could be some Organised or even unplanned events like a Clan for example might go to war, instead of just building an Empire adding new members we should put that to use and have something like a war or PvP battle against the Clans toughest warrior.

That is why I have put forward the Idea of a To Do List for JtE. Anyone can put forward any ideas they have and add them to the To Do List.

Thank You for Your Time
Kind Regards
Tommyleej

Please don't react to harshly to this Thread as it is only an Idea

Reactions: Zelz
D

Deleted member 4601

I'm aiming for 15 diamond blocks. That means 27 more diamonds :p

I am also planning to get 40 iron blocks, which is not hard.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The reason clan warfare is no longer feasible is because most of the pvpers have left jte because of the pve aspect.
There's nothing wrong with PvE really, even to hardcore PvPrs. The difference is in the fact that the PvP aspect is almost non-existant. I for example, have never gotten closer to the Wall than Carthage. Now, wars between clans would probably solve a part of that problem, and it would actually bring some excitement in Elysium's history. I think clan wars is a wonderful idea, in the right amount, of course.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Build this:

No I don't joke.

Build redstone-automated public vertical farm capable of growing wheat, melons, pumpkins, cactus, sugarcane, cocoa beans and 4 kinds of tree at spawn!

Well, if using redstone is illegal in large quantity, you always can build it still ;)
As long as it is only turned on just at harvest it will, most likely, be fine. If it will be standing on and on for hours, its not ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Notme