[To Be Implemented] /tune in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello fellow survivors!

This is my first suggestion, so please, if I do anything wrong, TELL ME!

RoF is fun, but something that might make the game experience more enjoyable, would be a new command,

/tune in/out

This is a command on our sister server BuildBox, witch allows you to tune into a "radio"
with different tunes playing on a list. It plays holiday tunes, themes from movies, and old favorites!

I think that this would add what most players do, music, witch makes the game lag for some of us.

If you think this is a good idea, please show your support!

Thanks for your time,

Naoh

W

Wimali

I never heard of this feature before, actually, but after going on Buildbox and checking it out, I think it's a pretty fun feature so why not? I personally wouldn't use it but I guess it could be fun. I think the plugin & noteblock stuff was made just for buildbox though, so you might need the director's permission for it- Nillbugwtw

• Love
Reactions: Jubjubers and Naoh

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Honestly I like this idea However the music on BB is calm and slow time to time and most of it is just classic songs ect... ect...

So I'm thinking RoF should have more fast paced music to fit the game, also the music should be dramatic and dynamic, What I mean by dynamic, is that, higher the mood, the more dramatic and tense the music should be, however this might be tricky to add xP

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
I never heard of this feature before, actually, but after going on Buildbox and checking it out, I think it's a pretty fun feature so why not? I personally wouldn't use it but I guess it could be fun. I think the plugin & noteblock stuff was made just for buildbox though, so you might need the director's permission for it- Nillbugwtw
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/midiradio/

Hoogilan The music can be changed to whatever RoF wants. If they wanted, they could have Edgar Harford's 8bit tune.

• Informative
Reactions: Lux

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
I know this is a it far-fetched but what about if we use a system where users can choose songs from a list and they can spend cookies to add the song to the playlist? It is a feature on a Gary's mod server I play on sometimes, and it is very fun! :)
10/10 would use
People could probably develop that, but let's get a basic system going first, eh? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.